This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
9 bedroom hotel for sale
Church Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 6LN
- Business for sale
Tenure: FreeholdA well-located hotel offering the possibility of a conversion into nine apartments, having all works necessary for such conversion. This property has parking for at least ten cars and an electronic door entry system. For further information, please call Robert Wells on 07789 998 555/07703 106 933 or email email@example.com
Double boiler gas central heating system.
Double Glazed UPVC windows throughout, all escapable.
Fully equipped common parts.
Gas safety certificates
Electronic Door Entry System
All Damp Proofing
Water heaters to each apartment
Acoustic flooring/good sound insulation
Suspended ceilings as necessary
Fully Building Regulation Compliant
New Water Supply
All telephone lines 10 ( all prepared for Broadband)
Altro Flooring to all shower rooms
All fire doors-as appropriate.
Ground Floor 1 About 25 sq mtrs
2 About 36 sq mtrs
3&4 About 41 sq mtrs
First Floor 5 About 16 sq mtrs
6 About 24 sq mtrs
7 About 22 sq mtrs
8 About 18 sq mtrs
9 About 27 sq mtrs
Second Floor 10 About 38 sq mtrs
Viewing by appointment only.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
All statements contained within these particulars and web site details are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract or warranty. Unless specified to the contrary, interested parties should note the following:
1. All dimensions, distances and floor areas are approximate and are given for guidance purposes only.
2. Information on tenure or tenancies has been provided to us in good faith by the vendor/lessor of the property. Prospective purchasers/lessees are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their solicitors.
3. Information on rating assessments and planning matters has been obtained by verbal enquiry only from the appropriate Local Authority. Prospective purchasers/lessees are recommended to obtain written confirmation prior to entering into any commitment to purchase/lease.
4. All information on the availability of mains services is based on information supplied to us by the vendor/lessor. All other statements regarding service installations, including apparatus, fixtures and fittings, do not warrant the condition or serviceability of the items referred to as no tests have been carried out. Interested parties are recommended to arrange for any necessary tests to be carried out prior to acquisition.
5. All prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated to the contrary.
NB Please note that these particular web details are issued in good faith but without responsibility.