Commercial Property to rentWILTON STREET, BRADFORD, BD5 0AX
- OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE SITE FOR CAFE BAR RESTAURANT & SHISHA GARDEN
- BENEFITS FROM A3 AND A5 APPROVED PLANNING CONSENT
- 'WEST END', WITH PUB/BAR CIRCUIT, RESTAURANTS, CINEMA & UNIVERSITY DISTRICT OF BRADFORD
- GROUND FLOOR: Approx. 118.05 sq m (1,270 sq ft)
- FIRST FLOOR: Approx. 22.24 sq m (239 sq ft)
- THE PREMISES ALSO BENEFIT OF BEING LOCATED NEXT TO A PUBLIC CAR PARK
- OUR LANDLORD CLIENT IS OPEN TO CHANGE OF USE AND RE-DEVELOPMENT TO SUIT
- LONG LEASE AVAILABLE
- RENT-FREE PERIOD AVAILABLE, SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATIONS.
Opportunity to acquire site for Cafe Bar Restaurant & Shisha Garden.
The premises was previously used as a Cafe Bar (front), Sports Bar (rear) and Shisha Garden (adjacent) and already benefits from A3 and A5 Approved Planning Consent. Our landlord client is open to change of use and re-development to suit. Long lease and rent-free period available, subject to negotiations.
Site located in the busy 'west end', with pub/bar circuit, restaurants, cinema and University district of Bradford - a bustling position. The premises also benefit of being located next to a public car park.
Due to the properties proximity to the city centre and the University of Bradford the property maybe suitable for development/change of use subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Ground Floor: Approx. 118.05 sq m (1,270 sq ft)
First Floor: Approx. 22.24 sq m (239 sq ft)
The city of Bradford has become increasingly popular with would be investors who find the city to be an up and coming commercial centre in the North. Benefitting from competitively priced properties, both residential and commercial, making this an ideal city to invest in. This site is suited to small independents looking for the first venture or a large chain wanting a presence on the edge of Bradford.
The city has recently seen major private and public sector investment being ploughed into Bradford, totalling nearly £100million - this along with the new Broadway Shopping Centre, demonstrates that the local governments key initiative (City Centre Growth Zone) to drive Bradford forward is on good track.
Surrounding areas have also benefitted from the development in the city centre which is already having an impact on capital growth investment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15WS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradford Estates, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.