This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Commercial Property for sale
Claylands Ave, Dukeries Industrial Estate, Worksop, S81 7BE
Tenure: Leaseholdsq.ft sq.m.
ACCOMMODATION MAIN WAREHOUSE 14448 1343
MESSROOM/TOILETS 586 54
TOTAL 15034 1397
FRONT CANOPY 2238 208
OUTSIDE FRONT TARMACADAMED CAR PARK with 17 spaces approx.
REAR TARMACADAMED CAR PARK with 36 spaces approx.
FRONT LOADING AREA/CAR PARK
EXCLUDED AREA The area shown crossed on the attached site plan is excluded from the letting, with the landlord retaining
the benefit of a right of access over the central yard area.
SERVICES All mains services are connected.
BUSINESS RATES Rateable Value : £48,000
Uniform Business Rate 2012/2013 : 45.8p in the £
Rates Payable : £21,984 p/a approx. (See important notice No.7)
LEASE TERMS The property is offered for a term to be negotiated on a full repairing and insuring basis.
RENTAL £39,500 (Thirty nine thousand five hundred pounds) per
annum, exclusive of Business Rates, payable quarterly in advance
by standing order, and subject to upward only review at three yearly
intervals, if applicable.
LEGAL COSTS The ingoing tenant to bear the landlord’s reasonable legal costs in the transaction.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Wilbys
www.wilbys.net Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys web site www.wilbys.net
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitor
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional adjustments and small business rate relief.