Commercial property to rentThe Cornmarket, Warminster
- Total floor area - 74.56 sq.m. (802 sq.ft) NIA
- Popular precinct location
- Double retail frontage
- Useful first floor ancillary accommodation
- Own allocated car parking space
- New leae terms available
These modern and purpose built retail premises are constructed of brick elevations under a tiled roof (pitched), and forms part of the successful Cornmarket Shopping Mall. Situated adjacent to the town's largest retail store M & Co, lies a short distance from the Warminster main car park. The shop offers versatile space over two floors, and is ideal for a range of retailing businesses. Available on new and competitive lease terms, with full internal inspection recommended.
Total floor area - 74.56 sq.m. (802 sq.ft) NIA
Popular precinct locatiobn
Double retail frontage
Useful first floor ancillary accommodation
Own allocated car parking space
New lease terms available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-22194225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QAL00000192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Warminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.