- Total floor area 195.29 sq.m. (2,100 sq.ft) NIA
- Prominent town centre location
- Wide shop frontage
- Useful first floor ancillary space
- Good vehicle and pedestrian flow
- New and competitive lease terms
These detached premises were understood to be a former electric showroom, and are constructed of mostly brick elevations under a slate roof (pitched). The premises offers versatile business space on both ground and first floor and enjoy a prominent location in the town centre, lying close to Sainsbury Supermarket. Limited on street parking is available within the immediate vicinity, whilst public car parks lie close by. Early occupation is offered, and full internal inspection strongly recommended to fully appreciate the scope and nature of the accommodation now offered.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.