Retail Property (high street) to rent
Castle Street, Stalybridge, SK15
like this property?Call 03336 660000
- 1,689 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Office / Retail
- ***Images shown are indicitive and may not represent the actual unit listed***
- ***Some Images used may show tenanted units and are used only to showcase the building***
Letting information:Date available: Now
Letting type: Commercial
Unit 3: 1689 sq ft (157 sq m) Available for £15,201pa / £1,266.00 pcm
Also Available to buy for £202,680
Facing out onto Castle Street, this new build unit is a great opportunity for businesses aiming for a strong shop frontage.
Billed annually in advance
To be advised
Estate service charge:
To be advised
Available at an additional cost
Longlands, Stalybridge is perfectly nestled between the Huddersfield Narrow Canal and the banks of the River Thame, and all just a 13 minute train journey to Manchester city centre.
There are two buildings that make up Longlands: Pattern House and The Mill. Designed by Space Craft, Pattern House is a beautiful new build that offers 59 one and two bedroom duplex apartments, all with balconies that fit together a bit like the 80's video game Tetris. This is expressed on the outside of the building through colourful panels that outline each apartment. The Mill has been refurbished into 44 stunning loft apartments, bringing this once thriving Grade II Listed cotton mill back to life. At The Mill it's all about contrast; it's contemporary but you can also see the beams, pillars and brickwork that are the bones of a building that has been here for two centuries.
We love restoring old buildings but we're just as fascinated by new ones, at Longlands we want people to see the contrast between the old of The Mill, and Pattern House, a new mixed use building.
Outdoors at Longlands is important too. That's why we've brought together texture, scent, colour and simple spacious expanses along the river to make the gardens somewhere you'll want to spend time, an extension of your home.The location is perfect for those who love the outdoors with the beautiful countryside that the Peak District has to offer right on your doorstep. Parking is also available for everyone.
The ground floor commercial units have all of the qualities of the original building with a fully glazed shop front and should bring new businesses to the area ensuring it is alive both day and night.
• Commercial – Offices/Retail/Leisure.
• 2 Buildings, Award winning Grade II Listed Mill conversion.
• Historic charm.
• Exposed beams and brickwork.
• Contemporary loft living.
• Iconic design by Architects Space Craft.
• Coloured panels stack like a block puzzle.
• Affordable ways to buy.
• Shared Ownership coming soon to Pattern House.
• One and two bedroom duplex apartments with balconies
• Modern city living on the waters edge and 103 new homes.
• Central location.
• Beautiful countryside on your door step.
• Views of the Peak District.
• Ground floor apartments with garden terraces.
• Generous open spaces full of natural light.
• Riverside homes.
• Dynamic living spaces.
• Natural light.
• Landscaped gardens lead to the river bank.
• Nestled between the Huddersfield Narrow canal and the banks of the River Tame.
• Within easy reach of Manchester City Centre 12 mins by train Unique to Stalybridge - City centre living in the heart of the countryside The Mill.
• Ready to occupy now.
• Parking available to all residents.
• Stalybridge Train Station only a ten minute walk away.
• 10,000 sq ft of Commercial space.
• Shops, cafe's & community close by.
Longlands: Civic Trust Award 2013 - Longlands (commendation)
Longlands: What House? Awards 2012, Best Apartment, Silver
Longlands: MEN Property Awards 2008 - Best Conversion