Office to rent
Unit 2 Chips Lampwick Lane, Manchester, M4
like this property?Call 03336 660000
- 1,197 sq ft (111 sq m)
- ***Images shown are indicative and may not represent the actual unit listed***
Letting information:Letting type: Commercial
Chips > Unit 2 > £10,175pa
Price to let:
£10,175pa / £847.86 pcm
Price to buy:
1197 sq ft (111 sq m)
Office / Retail / Leisure
£2,550.62 p.a on account for 2013 / 2104
To be advised
To be advised
Available at additional cost
Units 2 to 4 Chips can be joined together to provide up to 3,165 sq.ft. The units are also suitable for Retail/Leisure use subject to planning.
The building is surrounded by canals on three sides so all of the commercial spaces benefit from a fantastic waterside setting. Situated on the ground floor the commercial space offers 5,457 sq ft of studio/office shell space giving you the flexibility to create the work place you've always wanted.The largest unit of 6,266 sq ft provides an excellent opportunity for a bar/restaurant, with the added benefit of a large external terrace next to the canal edge.
All of the spaces are flexible in size and arrangement and other uses may be acceptable (subject to planning). Parking spaces are available in the underground car park. Located in New Islington, only a short walk into Manchester city centre with Piccadilly train station about a 10-15 minute stroll away. A new tram stop opposite Chips will soon serve the area as part of the Metrolink's expansion.
Chips: Institute of Structural Engineers- Commended
Chips: Northern Design Award
Chips: RIBA Award for Architecture 2010
Chips: Premier Guarantee Excellence Awards 2009 - Development of the Year
• Commercial space to let on the ground floor level in units form 776 to 9,424 sq ft.
• Retail/leisure/office space to let in a waterside location.
• Four-page simple lease on flexible terms allowing easy access.
• Located within a large scale regeneration scheme with a new park, bridges and public space.
• Metrolink station (6 mins to Manchester Piccadilly)
• Manchester's Millennium Community
• Health clinic, shops, bars and restaurants are planned
For more information please contact us on 0333 666 0000