This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Restaurant to rent
High Street, Barnet
- DOUBLE FRONTED A3 UNIT
- LARGE ANCILLARY BASEMENT
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
This A3 unit offers a ground floor area of 57.1m² (615ft²) approx and is available with a range of high end kitchen equipment including extractors, fryers and service counters. The unit is purported to be taking in excess of £3,500 per week utilising the ground floor only.
The unit benefits from a large ancillary basement of (1,175ft²) suitable for an additional kitchen or bar area. The basement includes 3 WC’s and a large office or storage area.
- Within ease of access to Borehamwood, Cockfosters and Potters Bar
- Opposite Barnet College
- Serviced by a range of major road links including M25, A1(M) and M1
Local High Street:
This unit is within a short distance of a range of multiples including Paddy Power, Barclays, McDonalds, Tesco Express and a range of smaller outlets.
Assignment of current 20 Year lease with 5 yearly rent reviews
(Commencement date 27th of November 2003).
The landlord suggests the business rates are in the region of £8,000. Interested parties are invited to make their own enquiries as this figure may not be indicative of any rate relief that may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties’ reasonable legal costs.
Viewing and Application:
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.