Office to rentGreat Central House, Great Central Avenue, Ruislip
1,700 sq. ft.
- This first floor office is currently arranged to offer a central reception area and several partitioned office rooms and benefits from a net internal area of 157.9 M² (1,700 Ft²) approx. (TBC).
- The offices benefit from the following facilities:
- • Male & Female W.C.’s
- • Air-conditioning/heating units
- • Double Glazed Windows
- • Onsite Car Parking
LOCATION: Situated opposite South Ruislip (Central Line) underground tube station, this unit is within close proximity to multiples such as Tesco Express and Days Hotel as well as a number of smaller outlets.
DESCRIPTION: This first floor office is currently arranged to offer a central reception area and several partitioned office rooms and benefits from a net internal area of 157.9 M² (1,700 Ft²) approx. (TBC).
The offices benefit from the following facilities:
• Male & Female W.C.’s
• Air-conditioning/heating units
• Double Glazed Windows
• Onsite Car Parking
TENURE: Grant of a new 10 year FRI lease with 5 yearly rent reviews.
RENT: £24,000 PAX
RATEABLE VALUE: For further information please see www.voa.gov.uk
SERVICE CHARGE: Purported to be £6,500 per annum (TBC)
CONDITIONS: Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties’ reasonable legal fees.
VIEWINGS: Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 0208 444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 500148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.