This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Office to rent
Great Central House, Great Central Avenue, Ruislip
- This first floor office is currently arranged to offer a central reception area and several partitioned office rooms and benefits from a net internal area of 157.9 M² (1,700 Ft²) approx. (TBC).
- The offices benefit from the following facilities:
- • Male & Female W.C.’s
- • Air-conditioning/heating units
- • Double Glazed Windows
- • Onsite Car Parking
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
DESCRIPTION: This first floor office is currently arranged to offer a central reception area and several partitioned office rooms and benefits from a net internal area of 157.9 M² (1,700 Ft²) approx. (TBC).
The offices benefit from the following facilities:
• Male & Female W.C.’s
• Air-conditioning/heating units
• Double Glazed Windows
• Onsite Car Parking
TENURE: Grant of a new 10 year FRI lease with 5 yearly rent reviews.
RENT: £24,000 PAX
RATEABLE VALUE: For further information please see www.voa.gov.uk
SERVICE CHARGE: Purported to be £6,500 per annum (TBC)
CONDITIONS: Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties’ reasonable legal fees.
VIEWINGS: Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 0208 444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.