Office to rent
22 East Barnet Road, Barnet
like this property?Call 020 3324 7722
- 2,547 sq ft (236 sq m)
- This unit offers a net internal area of 236m² (2547ft²) approx.
- £25,470 PAX (£10.00 per sq ft)
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
Situated close to the junction of Station Road and East Barnet Road, this unit is within easy access of East Barnet, New Barnet, Cockfosters and surrounding areas.
New Barnet train station is the nearest public transport link to this unit which is also serviced by a number of bus routes.
DESCRIPTION: Situated in the left hand elevation of the building (right hand side when looking at Saphire House from East Barnet Road). This unit offers a net internal area of 236m² (2547ft²) approx.
This unit is arranged in a predominately open plan fashion with two office rooms currently partitioned from the main open plan area of this unit, and a further area partitioned and previously used as a kitchen.
This office also benefits from use of male and female WC’s situated in the centre of the building upon this floor and allocated purely for the use of the occupiers of the first floor with a number of cubicles within each of the WC areas.
This building further benefits from direct access onto East Barnet Road and a lift. The unit in question is further fitted with an alarm and has the benefit of parking (level of parking to be confirmed).
This unit can be taken as a single unit or in conjunction with unit 2 measuring 179m² (1930ft²) approx and or unit 3 measuring 212m² (2283ft²) approx.
TENURE: Grant of a new 15 year lease with 5 yearly rent reviews
(lease terms may be flexible and open to negotiation)
RENT: £25,470 PAX (£10.00 per sq ft, for unit 1 only)
RATEABLE VALUE: For further information please see www.voa.gov.uk
CONDITIONS: Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
VIEWINGS: Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 0208 444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.