Commercial property to rentPillings Road, Oakham, Rutland, LE15
- Extensive Accommodation
- Car Parking
- Good Location
- 28 Offices Over 3 Floors
- Approx. 6,500 Sq. Ft.
- Modern Offices
- Easily Accessible
- Rent: £29,000 Per Annum
An office building extending in total to approximately 6,500 square foot, available to let on a commercial lease at an ASKING RENTAL OF £29,000.00 PER ANNUM. The property offers extensive office accommodation and ancillary accommodation spread over three floors with a central wide staircase.
The offices share the site with an adjoining warehouse which is available to let as a whole or separately.
The property is situated on the main industrial area of Oakham about one mile from the centre. It is surrounded by other similar style industrial and commercial buildings and in an area likely to develop further over the next few years.
The property is easily accessible to the relatively new Oakham bypass which provides good vehicle access to the surrounding area, to include the A1 trunk road and also enables access to the property without having to access the centre of the town of Oakham.
The location of the property is shown outlined red and cross hatched green on the site plan attached to these details.
Oakham is a delightful market town, the capital and epicentre of Rutland. It has a good shopping centre extending along the High Street with a good range of both privately owned and nationally owned outlets catering for most needs. Being the administrative capital for the county a number of people from outlying areas also visit the town, particularly on market days, Wednesday and Saturday. Also there are two supermarkets within the town, Tesco and Co-op.
For commercial and industrial businesses there are good sites locally and for communications there is a British Rail station in the town which connects to Leicester, Birmingham in the Midlands and Peterborough and London in the East.
The property comprises a large office building providing approximately 6,500 sq. ft. of office space spread over three floors with ancillary accommodation to include store rooms, kitchenettes and toilet facilities. The site in total extends to approximately 0.66 acres.
There is also a warehouse to the side and rear of the offices which is linked by an internal personel door. The offices are available to let either with the warehousing or independently.
The offices have on site parking for a number of vehicles in front of the building plus a separate fenced car park at rear. The site has a securely fenced boundary with lockable double gates.
The office building is built of brick with a flat roof. The office accommodation is situated over three floors being accessed via a large central stairwell. The heating is electric storage heating. The property offers approximately 6,500 sq. ft of office accommodation located over three floors.
The current long term tenant's lease ends at end of June 2010 and various works are be be undertaken to the property prior to reletting to include: repainting inside and out and replacement of carpet tiles.
There is an ADT intruder alarm system. The new tenant is to take over the maintenance contract.
Entrance Porch 5' 4 x 4' 1
Reception Area 18' 5'' x 11' 8''
Office 1 17' 5 x 12' 1 plus 8' 6 x 13' 1
Office 2 25' 2 x 13' 0
Office 3 9' 8 x 11' 8
Office 4 16' 8 x 11' 8
gives access to Offices 3, 4 & 6:
Office 5 20' 11 x 26' 9
Office 6 12' 1 x 26' 9
Store room 13' 11'' x 6' 8
wall mounted shelving
Electricity Room 9' 4 x 9' 3
Mains supply and fuse boxes'
Toilet 7' 9 x 6' 8
two toilet cubicles & wash hand basin.
Kitchenette 8' 10'' x 6' 7''
Stainless steel sink plus drainer, range of kitchen units
Rear Stairwell 20' 5 x 7' 2
Rear stairs to 1st and 2nd floor
Office 7 8' 0 x 13' 0
Office 8 17' 4 x 12' 0
Office 9 18' 1 x 11' 8
Office 10 26' 9 x 20' 9G
Gives access to Offices 11, 12, 13 & 14
Office 11 11' 8 x 9' 8
Office 12 16' 9 x 11' 8
Office 13 12' 11 x 8' 10
Offiice 14 12' 1 x 17' 5
Store room 13' 11'' x 6' 8''
Toilets 7' 9 x 6' 9
two toilet cubicles & hand basin.
Toilets 7' 9 x 6' 8
one toilet cubicle, one shower cubicle & hand basin.
Office 15 16' 9 x 13' 0
Office 16 13' 2 x 8' 0
Office 17 20' 3 x 10' 11
Office 18 12' 6 x 6' 3
Office 19 18' 3 x 11' 9
Office 20 26' 9 x 20' 9
Gives access to Offices 21, 22 & 23
Office 21 9' 8 x 11' 9
Office 22 16' 7 x 11' 8
Office 23 12' 2 x 26' 9
Kitchenette 14' 0 x 6' 7
Stainless steel sink plus drainer, range of kitchen units.
Toilets 7' 10 x 6' 8
two toilet cubicles & hand basin.
Toilets 7' 11 x 6' 9
one toilet cubicle, one shower cubicle & hand basin.
Office 24 13' 0 x 15' 11
Office 25 8' 9 x 13'0
The property is offered available to let on a Full Repairing and insuring lease whereby the Tenant is to be responsible for all external and internal repairs and decoration.
The Tenant is also responsible for the cost of insuring the property, whereby the Landlord will take out the annual insurance for the building and the Tenant will refund the cost of this insurance annually in advance.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property. There is electric storage heating in the offices.
We have made oral enquiries to the Planning Department of the Rutland County Council who have confirmed that the Offices fall within Use Class B1 and the adjoining Warehouse is Industrial Use Class B8.
Enquiries to Rutland County Council
Legal Fees / Deposit
The Tenant is to be responsible for the Landlord's reasonable legal fees in preparing the lease.
The Tenant is to pay a deposit equal to six months rent, which will be returned to the Tenant in equal installments at the end of the first, second and third years of the lease.
Offices with an area of car parking:
at an ASKING RENTAL OF £29,000.00 PER ANNUM.
Strictly through the Letting Agents Messrs Murray, Market Street, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 6DY, tel. No: 01572 755555
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
(Not to scale - for identification purposes only)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-36976520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1113537A_13537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murray Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors., Oakham lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.