Office to rentFormer Pine Wrap Offices, Humber Road, Barton Upon Humber, North East Lincolnshire, DN18 5BN
3,321 sq. ft.
- 3,321 sq ft (308 sq m)
- Office accommodation fitted to a high specification.
- Extensive private car parking.
- Ancillary mezzanine floor and warehouse space available subject to negotiation.
- Potential for utilising large shared yard.
The two storey office building provides a wide range of accommodation including private offices, meeting room, open plan office, kitchen and canteen facilities. Part of the accommodation has been used for showroom purposes which could be converted and used as an open plan office or divided up into separate offices. The accommodation is to a good specification with part Category 2 lighting, double glazed windows and perimeter trunking for cabling. The site benefits from extensive car parking to the front. Additional storage and yard space is available to rent, subject to negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-38048687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garness Jones, Hull - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.