Office to rent9 South Lane, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0RS
1,503 sq. ft.
- Ground floor retail with first floor office accommodation.
- Available on a new lease.
- Extremely attractive and sought after location.
- Accessible to the A63, Humber Bridge and other motorway networks.
- Suitable for various uses, subject to planning.
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
The property benefits from a large open plan retail space with a subsidiary office, separate ladies and gents w/c facilities to the rear of the property. The first floor includes a large open plan office which runs the depth of the building with two medium sized offices situated to the north elevation of the building. The premises are fitted to a good specification including air conditioning, gas central heating, panel radiators along with suspended ceiling with Category 2 lighting and strategically placed network points. Externally the rear yard, potentially benefits from 2 car parking spaces and an external store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-38048921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garness Jones, Hull - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.