4 bedroom homes with headstart the development for details on 01257498898
Eccleston park is situated in chorley
* easy access to bus and rail links
* close to motorway connections
* less that 1 mile to the town centre
* plenty of shopping and leisure
* exclusive 5 year warranty
Eccleston park is located in chorley, only 3/4 of a mile from the town centre which has a host of shops & amenities. the town has easy access to bus & rail links and is situated only a short distance from the m6, & m61. there is a wide range of activities for all ages to enjoy, including golf courses, bowling greens, tennis courts, football & rugby pitches & children’s play area's to name but a few.
Our excellent range of home styles will appeal to families & first time buyers alike, so what are you waiting for?!
- Duke Street Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Mayfield School - Primary (0.3 miles)
- Albany Science College - Secondary (0.3 miles)
Residents can enjoy easy access to the M61, and Manchester Airport is approximately 30 miles away. Eccleston Park is only 12 miles away from Britain's newest city- Preston excellent for shopping and leisure.
Distances are straight line measurements
10.30am-5.30pm (Please call to confirm mid-week opening)
Tel: 01257 805041 Local call rate
Founded in 1958, Barratt is Britain's best-known housebuilder. We have sold over 300,000 new homes around the country and are leaders in design, urban regeneration, social housing and innovation.
We currently sell over 15,500 new homes a year and are building on developments from Aberdeen to Plymouth, helping to meet housing demand in towns, cities and rural areas. We build for all kinds of buyers, from first-time buyer apartments to family townhouses to luxury penthouses, plus homes for rent and shared ownership.
A commitment to innovation and continuous product development, coupled with the highest standards of design, construction, quality and customer service has earned Barratt every major industry award in recent years and we are currently ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ in both the prestigious What House? and Your New Home awards. Our site managers are also regular winners in the NHBC ‘Pride In The Job’ awards for quality workmanship.
Other developments from Barratt
- Kings Point - Kings Point, Maltby Square, Buckshaw Village, Lancashire, PR7 7AQ (2.8 miles)
- The Woodlands - Main Street, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7 7AQ (2.8 miles)
- Buckshaw- The Avenue - Main Street, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7 (2.8 miles)
- Buckshaw Green - Euxton, Chorley (3.0 miles)
- Knights Wood - Langton Brow, Eccleston, PR7 5PB (3.7 miles)
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page