This idyllic development in the South of Ashby will feature a range of our latest homes styles in 2,3 and 4 bedrooms. With local pubs, restaurants and shops just a mile away you have everything you need nearby.
This really is a great opportunity to put roots down if you area first time buyer or a family looking to buy a new home.
As you drive into Hastings Park you will see our sales centre and showhomes on your left to your right are two private closes giving residents a feeling of privacy and creating a safe place for children to play outside.
The landscaping plan on the development means you will find yourself on roads dotted with established trees all thoughtfully planned to create a beautiful development.
Previously grazing land, Hastings Park is one of the latest developments to join the Barratt portfolio.
We are planning to build 95 homes at Hastings Park a mix of two, three and four bedrooms. We anitcipate being at Hastings Park for the next two to three years.
The bustling local high street holds all of the shops you would expect to find, not to mention the dining out options such as the Fallen Knight pub/restaurant.
Every May the town holds an art festival or if being more active is your thing then you could try Swadlincote Ski Centre just six miles away.
There's a host of convenient facilities within reach of every home here. These include a Tesco and Co - Op to make your weekly shop easy.
There is a landscaped green area on the development ideal for sunbathing or playing with the children.
- Ashby School - Secondary (0.1 miles)
- Ivanhoe College - Secondary (0.2 miles)
- Lewis Charlton School - Secondary (0.3 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
We are open from 11am-6pm, 7 days a week
Hastings Park, Pentland Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1BA.
Tel: 01530 540009 Local call rate
Barratt Developments is the largest housebuilder by volume in Britain and operates from around 380 sites across the UK. It operates under the Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes brands. It also has a commercial development business.
The company laid out an ambitious plan to increase production to 16,000 units by 2016 – a 40% increase over 4 years – and committed over £1bn to land investment, an 80% increase.
Barratt has not only delivered an improving financial performance, it has underpinned future performance through an investment of £1bn in new land. At the same time it has continued to transform it business through investment in quality, training programmes, customer service, design and environmental innovation.
Recent progress in the business include:
• Winning more Pride in the Job Awards for the quality of its site managers than any other company for 10 years in a row
• The company has retained the HBF Five star Status for five consecutive years – the only major company to do so
• Introducing the Building for Life 12 design code for new sites
• Establishing the first ever Housebuilding Foundation degree programme at Sheffield Hallam, training over 1,000 sales advisers through our own academy and committing to recruit 1,100 apprentices, graduates and interns over the next 3 years.
• Successfully building homes to Code 4 without the use of renewables under the AIMC4 programme and continuing to work on exemplar schemes such as Hanham Hall and Derwenthorpe.
• Expanding our presence in London through innovative joint venture partnerships with London & Quadrant, British Land and Morgan Stanley.