Summers Field is so well named. Sitting on top of the hill, looking out over the farmed fields of the Cambridgeshire countryside. Summers Field is a lovely, spacious development in sought after Papworth Everard. Best of all, with two, three, four and five bedroom homes starting from just £150,000, you get much better value than is available in much of Cambridgeshire.
Summers Field opened its doors in 2011 with phase one selling out in two years. Due to popular demand we have started on the second phase in March this year and so far it is selling very well. Overall we plan to build over 200 homes here and at the rate they are selling we may complete this development much sooner than planned.
Papworth Everard is a traditional village with a proud past. Trust houses were once built for workers at the renowned Papworth Hospital. Today, few houses are built here so demand is very high.
Papworth Everard is also very well connected. Summers Field sits in the middle of the A1, A14 and M11 triangle, providing fast links to Cambridge, Milton Keynes and London. The St Neots train also speeds you to London Kings Cross in around 43 minutes.
St Neots' supermarkets are just a short drive has a Somerfield, a Cooperative, Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Lidl and an Iceland, giving residents a fantastic selection.
Schools and education
At Papworth your educational needs are well catered for by Pendragon Community Primary School and older students will find excellent facilities at St Neots Community College or Longsands College in St Neots.
- Pendragon Community Primary School (0.6 miles)
- Elsworth CofE VA Primary School (1.8 miles)
- The Newton Community Primary School (2.0 miles)
Papworth Everard enjoys an excellent combination of fantastic local roads and the thriving stations of nearby. The A428 runs west to St Neots, where it meets the A1. Cambridge is accessible by taking the A428 east, and also links Papworth Everard to the M11 for East. For anyone that prefers to travel by rail, stations at St Neots and Huntingdon are just a 15 minute drive away.
Distances are straight line measurements
Papworth is famed for its healthcare facilities with the fantastic reputation of Papworth Hospital. Papworth Surgery meets residents' healthcare needs, whilst Cambourne provides a local dentists'. There's plenty of choice when it comes to finding the right doctor, optician or dentist, too, thanks to the facilities of the area's nearby towns.
• Coming from Northampton take junction 24 on the A14, take the A1198 exit to Godmanchester/Papworth/Royston
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A1198
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ermine St N
• Summers Field will be on the left
Visit us daily between 11am to 6pm.
Ermine Street South, Papworth Everard, CAMBRIDGE, CB23 3QA
Tel: 01480 580006 Local call rate
Barratt Developments is the largest housebuilder by volume in Britain and operates from around 380 sites across the UK. It operates under the Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes brands. It also has a commercial development business.
The company laid out an ambitious plan to increase production to 16,000 units by 2016 – a 40% increase over 4 years – and committed over £1bn to land investment, an 80% increase.
Barratt has not only delivered an improving financial performance, it has underpinned future performance through an investment of £1bn in new land. At the same time it has continued to transform it business through investment in quality, training programmes, customer service, design and environmental innovation.
Recent progress in the business include:
• Winning more Pride in the Job Awards for the quality of its site managers than any other company for 10 years in a row
• The company has retained the HBF Five star Status for five consecutive years – the only major company to do so
• Introducing the Building for Life 12 design code for new sites
• Establishing the first ever Housebuilding Foundation degree programme at Sheffield Hallam, training over 1,000 sales advisers through our own academy and committing to recruit 1,100 apprentices, graduates and interns over the next 3 years.
• Successfully building homes to Code 4 without the use of renewables under the AIMC4 programme and continuing to work on exemplar schemes such as Hanham Hall and Derwenthorpe.
• Expanding our presence in London through innovative joint venture partnerships with London & Quadrant, British Land and Morgan Stanley.
Other developments from Barratt
- Summers Field - Ermine Street South, Papworth Everard, CB23 3QA (0.0 miles)