Feel like all your Christmases have come at once with a 5-Star Offer at Waterside
Imagine waking up on Christmas morning in a brand new home finished to the highest specification throughout, and better still, imagine knowing you got a 5-star offer worth thousands! Available on selected 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes at our Waterside development in Burntisland, right now you could get the opportunity of a lifetime. Hurry, once they are gone, they are gone and are only on reservations on, or before, 30th November 2013!!!
As its name suggests, this is an exciting waterside development of contemporary four and five bedroom detached and split-level homes with fantastic coastal views and walkways.
Located between the major towns of Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy, you’ll find this lovely coastal location has much to offer. Situated on the Firth of Forth, Burntisland boasts wonderful views across the water, a fine sandy beach and rolling countryside all around.
Marketing suite and fully furnished showhome open daily, 11am to 5pm.
Talk to us...
• Help to Buy (Scotland) has arrived! New government scheme could get you moving with just a 5% deposit!*
• Home to sell? Part Exchange - we could be your guaranteed buyer!*
• 95% mortgages are now available. MI New Home is available on selected plots for more information please speak to the sales advisor.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Showhome NOW OPENNew 2012 Specification
You’ve inspired the style evolution
Our new homes are inspired by you, down to the last detail. From striking windows that let light flood through the living spaces, to bi-fold doors that let the outdoors blend seamlessly with the indoors, each home is designed to be enjoyed. You’ll benefit from a choice of contemporary designer kitchens that are available in a selection of finishes and colours, and are equipped with the latest integrated appliances. Equally, the sumptuous bathrooms come with a choice of modern tile combinations and little extras, such as hidden storage and feature downlighting.
Discerning buyers will appreciate that even the finest details have been considered. Architraves, skirtings and internal ironmongery have been given our undivided attention to ensure you enjoy a home that is simply exquisite.
With an unrivalled specification, the latest collection of homes boasts high quality detail, room after room, inside and out. Everything is inspired by what homebuyers told us they wanted, from the breadth of choice, to the flexible living spaces. And everything is to a high specification, meaning you can proudly showcase your very individual home as a ‘cut-above’ for a long time to come.
* Choice of high gloss & contemporary styled kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
* Stylish integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave & washing machine*
* Stainless steel integrated AEG 4-ring gas hob with single or double oven**
* Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
* Stylish brushed chrome sockets and switches
* Recessed downlighters
* Choice of chrome mixer taps
BATHROOM AND SHOWER
* Luxurious white bath with choice of bath panels in oak, walnut, plum or high gloss white
* Contemporary styled basin set on a choice of modern storage unit to family bathroom
* Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & elegant monobloc mixer tap to basin
* Stylish fixed overhead shower with chrome valves, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
* Chrome heated towel rail
* Recessed shelving and storage system in a choice of colour finishes
* Quality glass and chrome shower screen
* Choice of modern and complementary wall tiling
* Recessed downlighters
* Shaver sockets
* Choice of quality floor finishes
* Choice of modern sliding wardrobes with shelf, chrome internal hanging rail
* Choice of quality internal doors in oak, walnut or white finish
* Choice of Italian styled door furniture
* Stylish staircase with inlay feature design in walnut and contrasting handrail
* Clean & crisp off-white emulsion finish to walls & high gloss white to woodwork throughout
* Large modern profile skirting and architrave
* Mains-operated smoke detectors
* Gas central heating
* Turf to rear and front gardens
Provided by NHBC
* Washing machine is not supplied if the housetype has a utility room.
**Oven size depends on housetype.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND CUSTOMER PERSONALISATION
We believe our specification offers you a high quality, modern and contemporary style reflecting today's lifestyle needs. Should you wish to further enhance your home, we have a range of selected items available for you to choose from. Please ask your Sales Advisor for details on how you can further personalise your home.
Burntisland is a lively little town with a number of historical features and a range of amenities. There is a variety of shops, a local library, a museum and a modern leisure centre with 25m pool and flumes, fitness suite and sauna. The town hosts its own highland games and boasts an 18-hole golf course, which is among the oldest in the region. Local landmarks include the 12th century Rossend Castle, now restored and converted into offices; the Burgh Chambers and the octagonal-towered St Columba’s Church. There are plenty of opportunities for walking and exploring, including the very popular beach and promenade, which was awarded Blue Flag status in 2001. There’s also the Binn, a 1200m high volcanic hill at the back of the town, giving lovely views from the top making it well worth the climb!
Schools and education
Local schools cater for children of all ages and include; Burntisland Primary, Aberdour Primary, Kinghorn Primary, Auchtertool Primary, Kirkcaldy West Primary, and Balwearie High School.
- Starley Hall School - Primary (0.6 miles)
- Burntisland Primary School (0.7 miles)
- Aberdour Primary School (2.0 miles)
Burntisland offers a very convenient base for commuting around the area, with excellent rail facilities and easy access to the A92, M90 and local road network.
Distances are straight line measurements
Sales Office Open Thursday to Monday, 11am - 5pm.
Tel: 01592 664161 Local call rate
All About Bett Homes
Where quality is wall to wall, appearance is everything and all this comes as standard
People have been talking about Bett Homes since we first appeared on the home building scene. Over time, we've earned an enviable reputation for building beautifully designed homes. Our commitment to design is reflected in our latest homes that have an even higher quality specification than ever before - all incorporated as standard. This makes our new homes among the very best in their class.
We took the time to listen and to understand what homebuyers want in their new home, and their feedback encouraged us to tear up the rule books and base our inspiration around the way people aspire to live today.
At Bett Homes, we believe that there is no such thing as a “standard” customer so we encourage individuality wherever we can by offering a wide range of options for buyers to customise their homes to their own taste.
Firstly, this means offering a variety of high quality properties and a broad range of prices to extend choice and put it within reach. Whether you’re looking for your first step onto the property ladder or a new family home, you’re sure to find your perfect new home.
Our latest collection of new homes is leading the way in house building. They have a real 'WOW' factor as soon as you step inside. Walls have been removed, windows are bigger, and light floods through wide open spaces giving each room a feelgood feeling.
We understand how you want your living space to reflect your lifestyle, your interests and your sense of style. From our wide range of kitchen choices, quality full height tiling and integrated appliances, it’s fair to say you’ll be spoilt for choice.
To make sure you can buy smoothly and effortlessly, we will work alongside you to help you find the deal and the mortgage you need to turn your dream into a reality. Then we will ensure our sales advisor is on hand to make the journey into your new home an exciting and positive experience.
Bett Homes has also been awarded double 5 star status by the Home Builders Federation. This award is based on the quality of our homes and whether our customers would recommend us to a friend. This banner is now proudly displayed and aims to reassure customers that we are building some of the most sought-after homes currently available in the UK, and that everyone benefits from a programme of customer care that is second to none. To find a new design home near you please contact us.
INSPIRED BY YOU, MADE POSSIBLE BY BETT HOMES.
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page