Each home offers beautiful finishes inside and out, reflecting exceptional quality and craftsmanship at every turn. With superb open plan living spaces, stylish kitchens with integrated Hotpoint appliances, to contemporary bathrooms with Roca sanitary ware, Bloor Homes build to excellent specifications so you feel at home the minute you step inside.
When you buy a Bloor home we want it to be your home, that's why we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard, leaving you to just sit back, relax and enjoy your new home.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in ovens
- Ceramic Hob with glass splash back and chimney-style hood
- White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom (3, 4 & 5 bedroom properties)
- Landscaped front garden
- Generous floor to ceiling height
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our sales advisors for more details.
All of our new homes are built to make use of every inch of space providing flexible living space. Bloor Homes are pioneering new energy efficient technologies that reduce energy consumption and result in lower domestic fuel costs. Each home is built to the highest standards of construction and technical innovation.
Our dedicated sales teams are available to discuss plans and welcome you to our exciting new development. At early stages, purchasers can choose from certain interior features, such as kitchens, tiles, floor covering and upgrading specifications to really make that dream home a reality.