Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
FOR AWARD WINNING LIVING, JUST ASK CALA
Regarded as one of the most desirable suburbs of Colchester, is where you'll find Constable Grange at Stanway. Our latest development, is the final phase of this new urban extension which is perfectly positioned to the west of Colchester, just three miles outside of the town centre and within walking distance of Tollgate Retail Park.
FIND THE PERFECT HOME FOR YOU
Our collection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes, embodies modern yet practical living, with a contemporary layout, stylish integrated kitchens, designer bathrooms, spacious interiors and features the exceptional standard of finish, quality design and specification that is synonymous with CALA.
For more information on the Armed Forces discount, please click here
What's more, our popular part exchange service could help make your dream move become a reality. Try our handy PX Calculator to see how part exchange could work for you.
Church Lane, Stanway, Colchester, CO3
Showhomes & Sales office open daily between 10:30am - 5:00pm
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Contemporary kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob
• Quality Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area (where applicable)*
• 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
• Built-in washer/dryer (where applicable)*
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated fridge freezer
• 4/5 ring gas hob*
• Built in single/double oven*
CLOAKROOMS, BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
• White Roca sanitaryware
• Half height tiling around bath with low level handheld shower attachment in family bathroom
• Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle within en suite
• Vado mixer taps
• Thermostatically controlled showers
• Shaving point to bathroom and en suite
• White/Chrome heated ladder towel rail to bathroom and en suites
• Quality wall tiles
• Quality Amtico flooring
• Gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite only*
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
• Eye level and low level white switches and sockets to all rooms
• Pendant lighting to all rooms (except bathroom, en suite, WC and kitchen areas)
• LED downlighters to kitchen, WC, bathroom and en suites*
• Pendant lighting to all other rooms*
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Pre-wiring for TV/Satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living room
• TV/FM DAB points to kitchen/dining, master bedroom and sitting room
• Telephone sockets to sitting room, kitchen and bedrooms (where applicable)*
• Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors
• White doors to all rooms
• PVCu windows and French doors
• Built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
• Ceilings are smooth and finished in white emulsion
• All internal walls are finished in white emulsion (except where tiled)
• Integrated garage ceilings are finished in white emulsion
• All woodwork finished in white satin
• Dressing room to master bedroom and bedroom 2 (applicable to plots 3, 52-54 only)
• Meadow turf to front gardens (where applicable)*
• Cultivated turf to front gardens (where applicable)*
• Concrete slabs to paths and patio areas
• External tap to property
• Up-and-over garage doors with fluorescent light tubes installed (where applicable)*
• Off -street parking
• Dusk-to-dawn lights with sensors to front of property
• Chrome doorbell to front door
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage†
• Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and heat loss
• A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use (where applicable)†
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation and wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• PIR sensors to front lighting
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
*Please see detailed specification and individual floor plans for further information.
†Not all domestic appliances have an EU energy label.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Constable Grange on .