Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO ONGOING ROADWORKS AND CONSTRUCTION AT SHOPWYKE LAKES, IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO ACCESS OUR CUSTOMER PARKING AT CERTAIN TIMES OF DAY. PLEASE BEAR WITH US OVER THIS TIME AS WE HELP TO BUILD YOUR NEW HOME.
Shopwyke Lakes brings to Chichester an exciting new development of high quality 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments located just one mile from the historic city centre and just a few miles from the spectacular beaches of The Witterings.
The development offers a relaxed environment full of green open spaces, footpaths, established lakes and waterways. Facilities will include access to football and cricket pitches, a clubhouse, community centre, convenience store and children’s play areas. In addition, there will be new pedestrian and cycle routes, with a bridge over the A27 to ensure easy and safe access to the city centre. All creating a highly desirable and sustainable neighbourhood.
Chichester is a destination in its own right, with the magnificent cathedral and historic market cross right at its heart. Packed with quaint side streets, fashionable eateries, galleries and museums to explore, there are also plenty of high street stores, boutiques and independent shops to enjoy at your leisure.
Help to Buy available: Help to Buy equity loan assistance allows you to own 100% of your home from day one with just a 5% deposit. For more information on help to Buy visit www.calahelptobuy.com to download the Help to Buy Buyer’s Guide.
100% Part Exchange* available: For those with a property to sell, we can assist with our Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
SHOW VILLAGE OPEN DAILY, 10AM TO 5PM
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Professionally designed contemporary kitchen, with laminate work surfaces to 2 & 3 bedroom homes and granite/quartz work surfaces to 4 & 5 bedroom homes
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap
• Built-in stainless steel single oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 2 & 3 bedroom homes
• Built-in stainless steel double oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 4 & 5 bedroom homes
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel splashback to hob area
• Integrated washer dryer to properties where no utility is provided
FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM*
• White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome fittings
• Thermostatic showers to bathroom and en suite
• Mixer tap to all baths
• Stylish wall-hung vanity unit in 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
• Heated towel rails to all bath/shower rooms and en suites^
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• Pre-wiring and fittings for TV/FM/DAB satellite to sitting room with a distribution loop to remaining rooms with TV socket
• TV/FM/DAB sockets at high level to kitchen, reception rooms and all bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room, study^ and master bedroom
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites. Pendant light fittings to hall and all other rooms
• Traditional gas central heating
• Double-glazed uPVC windows
• Solid floors to ground floor with timber engineered joists to first and second^ floors
• Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility room^, cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite^
• Ceramic wall tiling to family bathroom and en suite
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed uPVC windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Real time energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside lighting to front door with motion sensor allowing dusk-to-dawn operation
• External Street lighting, where shown, with dusk-to-dawn sensors
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Outside water tap
• Landscaped front garden, rear garden finished with top soil
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Shopwyke Lakes on .