Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
DISCOVER TRANQUIL LUXURY. JUST ASK CALA.
With leafy, woodland surroundings, secluded gardens, and commanding panoramic views which can only truly be appreciated in person,?Craigpark offers tranquil, luxury living at its best.
Set within 50 acres of country parkland and surrounded by mature trees and an attractive stone boundary wall, this idyllic development offers semi-rural country charm with all the benefits of Edinburgh city centre just 10 miles away.
The second phase at Craigpark is now fully reserved?and the highly-anticipated phase 3 is now available. Boasting a prime position within the development, and offering incredible views over the Firth of Forth and towards Edinburgh, there has never been a better time to visit this development.
STUNNING DESIGN, IN A STUNNING LOCATION
Lending itself to a desirable, country lifestyle, Craigpark is within a short stroll of the Union Canal and nearby Marina, as well as the award-winning Bridge Inn pub and restaurant.
To experience this truly beautiful development yourself, come along to our exciting Craigpark show village. Comprising 3 beautiful showhomes, each designed to suit a different stage of family living, we are sure you'll find the perfect home to suit you. What's more, our popular part exchange service could help to make your dream move become a reality.?
Try our handy PX Calculator?to see how part exchange could work for you.
A recent client who has just moved into his family's dream home at Craigpark did just that, and you can?read his feedback?about how his move was only made possible due to this valuable service.
To be kept up to date with developments at Craigpark, register your interest today.
Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
Open daily 11am - 5:30pm
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces are more inviting while the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life just that little bit easier.
- Stylish kitchen by Country Kitchens
- Electrolux stainless steel cooker hood
- AEG stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel electric oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- AEG stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion Oak veneered internal pass doors Contemporary lever style handles White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have pre-finished oak veneer pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors
- Switchable lighting and power
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Timber decking area outside French doors
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Craigpark on .