Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
STUNNING DESIGN IN A STUNNING LOCATION
Featuring a collection of detached family homes, Craigpark benefits from excellent schooling, transport links and plentiful outdoor pursuits on the doorstep as well as the award-winning Bridge Inn nearby for finishing off a weekend adventure in style. With leafy, woodland surroundings, secluded gardens, and commanding panoramic views which can only truly be appreciated in person, Craigpark offers tranquil, luxury living at its best. Set within 50 acres of country parkland and surrounded by mature trees and an attractive stone boundary wall, this idyllic development offers semi-rural country charm with all the benefits of Edinburgh city centre just 10 miles away.
DISCOVER THE FAMILY HOME YOU WANT
Perfect for the whole family, unlock the possibilities with our Rutherford home.
This stunning 2 ½ storey, 5 bedroom family home features all the space and style you expect from a CALA home, but with the addition of a versatile attic suite ensuring charm and character, as well as endless living possibilities.
Set to the Western edge, our current Rutherford homes boast open, unobstructed views to the front; thus ensuring the forward facing master bedroom and lounge are afforded an extra level of privacy.
With a further separate reception room on the ground floor, additional study, three en suites and double garage, the Rutherford is perfect for whole family to have the space they need to make their own.
THE PART EXCHANGE YOU NEED
Finding your dream home is one thing but we understand that making your move happen is another. With our exclusive Part Exchange* service your dream move could be made a little easier, and soon become a reality. We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value, with no estate agent or legal fees to worry about. This allows you to move quickly and enjoy a move to your CALA home with minimum hassle.
If your home meets our Part Exchange* criteria, look how you could benefit:
Why not try our handy Part Exchange calculator to see how much you could potentially save?
To view full Terms and Conditions of our Part Exchange service please click here
THE BENEFITS TO BUYING NEW ARE CLEAR TO SEE
When buying new with CALA you can be assured every last detail is carefully considered - distinctive built-in features; high quality fittings to enhance your lifestyle; all the benefits of contemporary living; everyday practicality and design excellence. Why? Because when you look for premium quality, it’s the little things that make all the difference.
What’s more, fully insulated and double-glazed throughout, our new homes are easier to maintain and more energy-efficient, reducing costly utility bills. Combine all that with a 10-year warranty, as well as generous incentives, and you’re better off buying with CALA.
Discover how we can help you make your move to your dream home at Craigpark possible, by just asking CALA.
Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces are more inviting while the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life just that little bit easier.
- Stylish kitchen by Country Kitchens
- Electrolux stainless steel cooker hood
- AEG stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel electric oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- AEG stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion Oak veneered internal pass doors Contemporary lever style handles White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have pre-finished oak veneer pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors
- Switchable lighting and power
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Timber decking area outside French doors
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.