Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Only THREE family homes now remain at idyllic Kinleith Mill, in popular Currie.
All our final homes are unique to this award-winning development, featuring characterful red brick and iron detailing in-keeping with the development's strong heritage, and surrounded by mature woodland.
The Henry (plot 11) is the final detached, 5 bedroom home. Featuring a bespoke feature staircase overlooking a double height family area, this home is awash with light. Perfectly designed to offer flexible spaces for contemporary family living, this home is not to be missed.
While plots 2 and 3 are the final two of our idyllic townhouses. Situated to the tree-lined western edge of the development, they are beautifully positioned to offer a life of idyllic, suburban living, while their spacious interiors set across 3 floors allow you to take flexible living to the next level.
FOR AWARD-WINNING LIVING. JUST ASK CALA.
Kinleith Mill was the proud winner of the Best Private Development, Medium award at the prestigious Homes for Scotland Awards, 2017.
The home of award-winning living, Kinleith Mill offers a beautiful collection of spacious family homes, surrounded by lush greenery and occupying an idyllic, tree-lined setting by the Water of Leith. This distinctive development takes tranquillity to a whole new level.
Unique inside and out, homes at Kinleith Mill has been designed specifically for this development and pay homage to the area's industrial past, taking inspiration from the traditional mill style buildings that once stood here. Attractive iron railings and traditional, tumbled red brick have been used throughout, giving this development a real sense of maturity, character and place.
FIND THE PERFECT HOME FOR YOU
Homes here from our Inveresk Collection boast spacious, light filled interiors, designed with flexible family living in mind. Generous, open-plan living spaces, some double height, are combined with large windows and the convenience of built in storage, en-suite bathrooms, laundry rooms and private gardens. All this combined with an excellent location in the popular village of Currie.
What's more, with our popular part exchange service, we can help make your move to your dream home even easier. Try our handy PX Calculator to see how part exchange could work for you.
To register interest in these final homes at Kinleith Mill, contact us today.
Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
Open daily 11am - 5:30pm
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
- Stylish kitchen by Country Kitchens
- Electric cooker hood
- AEG stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel electric oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- AEG stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,390 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
- Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
- White pre-finish pass doors
- Contemporary lever style handles
- White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have white pre-finish pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/ living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors (as design dictates)
- Switchable lighting and power (as design dictates)
- Wall lantern outside integral garage (as design dictates)
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden (as design dictates)
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Slabbed patio area outside French doors
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Kinleith Mill on .