Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
LAST 2 APARTMENTS, LAST CHANCE
Situated by the Water of Leith in Currie only TWO apartments now remain at Kinleith Mill, meaning you need to act now to secure your dream home here.
The final two homes here are our incredibly spacious, riverside 2 bedroom apartments with study. Incredibly light and spacious, and boasting high specification throughout, these homes are completed by an additional room which could work perfectly as a potential third bedroom, study or dining room.
With plenty of storage, private parking, and private balcony overlooking the peaceful Water of Leith, and mature treeline beyond, life is complete in these low maintenance homes; perfect for an easy life without having to compromise on either space or style.
BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS BOTH INSIDE AND OUT
Featuring traditional tumbled red brick and attractive iron railings details, giving a visual nod to the iconic mill buildings that once stood here, the homes at Kinleith Mill are truly a special place to live.
Set alongside the tranquil Water of Leith, homes here are unique in design to Kinleith Mill both inside and out, and offer of the pinnacle of tranquil living.
Within a secluded and leafy setting that feels miles away from city living, while still in an extremely accessible location for excellent schools, local amenities and a short commute to Edinburgh’s city centre, Kinleith Mill offers the best of both worlds.
ENJOY A LIFE OF STYLISH, EASY LIVING
These low maintenance, energy efficient apartments enjoy a quality specification which is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
What’s more, fully insulated and double-glazed throughout, our new homes are easier to maintain and more energy-efficient, reducing costly utility bills. Combine all this with a 10-year warranty, as well as generous incentives, you’re better off buying with CALA.
TAILORED INCENTIVES TO SUIT YOU
To match your dream home, CALA can also offer a range of incentives tailored to your needs on these final 2 homes.
Whether it is up to 100% part exchange,* help with your deposit*, a furniture or flooring package*; we can create a package to suit you.
Plus with up to full LBTT† currently available on our last two apartments at Kinleith Mill, we encourage you to act quickly.
These apartments will not be around for long so visit or contact us today and make this dream move a reality before it is too late.
Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
Customer Reception is open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
- Stylish kitchen by Country Kitchens
- Electric cooker hood
- AEG stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel electric oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- AEG stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,390 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
- Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
- White pre-finish pass doors
- Contemporary lever style handles
- White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have white pre-finish pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/ living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors (as design dictates)
- Switchable lighting and power (as design dictates)
- Wall lantern outside integral garage (as design dictates)
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden (as design dictates)
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Slabbed patio area outside French doors
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.