Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Priest Hill Heights is a gated development of private residential family homes in a truly special location. In an elevated position, adjoining Surrey Wildlife’s ‘Priest Hill’ nature reserve, the homes boast far-reaching views towards London. The interiors continue this feeling of light and space, with wonderfully high ceilings and open-plan kitchen/breakfast rooms.
Ranging from 2,130 to 3,966 sq ft, our distinctive five and six bedroom homes combine lofty surroundings with all the light and space you need for flexible family living. Designed to complement their beautiful surroundings, CALA’s high specification is evident throughout, with generous gardens and mature landscaping.
Spectacular and far-reaching views can also be enjoyed on a clear day, from as far as the Wembley Arch to Canary Wharf, while Epsom’s thriving centre and schools are moments away from this exclusive commuter haven.
100% Part Exchange* available: For those with a property to sell, we can assist with our Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator. Arrange a viewing today and you could be in your new home within weeks.
To view our video tour, click here.
Priest Hill Heights, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 3BZ
SHOWHOME OPEN DAILY, 10AM TO 5PM.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
- Professionally designed open plan kitchen with quartz stone work surfaces that are stain and scratch resistant
- Double bowl undermounted sink with mixer tap with spring directional hose and waste disposal unit
- Separate vegetable sink with instant steaming hot and filtered cold water tap
- Two self-cleaning single ovens, gas hob, extractor, steam oven and coffee machine
- Two integrated fridge/freezers
- Double drawer dishwasher
- Quartz stone work surfaces that are stain and scratch resistant
- Single bowl undermounted sink with engraved drainer and mixer tap with spring directional hose
- Space and plumbing/wiring for two appliances
- Villeroy & Boch porcelain sanitaryware
- Recessed television positioned for viewing from the bath of the master en suite
- Silent, motion-sensor LED night lights to family bathroom and master en suite
- Hands-free motion-sensor light to cloakroom
- Twin basins to master en suite
- Thermostatic shower with fixed head and diverter to handset in family bathroom, en suites and shower room
- Mixer tap with shower handset to all baths
- Large mirror over and vanity units under basins to family bathroom, master en suite and primary cloakroom. Stylish recessed, mirrored storage over basins to other en suites and shower room
- Heated chrome towel rails
- Satellite/Freeview television distribution system (loop system) that will allow the picture output from a satellite decoder to be viewed in all rooms with a TV socket following purchase and installation of reception equipment
- TV/FM/DAB sockets to kitchen/breakfast/ family room, reception rooms, all bedrooms, study, TV room and second floor rooms
- Telephone sockets to kitchen/breakfast/ family room, reception rooms, bedrooms and all second floor rooms
- Dual phone and fax sockets to study and all second floor rooms
- Solid floors to ground and first floor, timber to second floor
- Underfloor gas-fired wet heating system to solid floors
- Traditional gas radiator central heating to timber floors
- Pendant light fittings to dining room, breakfast room, sitting room and bedrooms 1 to 5
- Recessed downlights to all rooms
- Staircase with LED stair lighting from ground to first floor
- Solid doors for better sound and thermal insulation
- Porcelain floor tiling to hall, kitchen/breakfast/ family room, laundry room and cloakroom
- Amtico flooring to family bathroom, all en suites and shower room.
- NSI-approved alarm system fitted to each home
- Wiring for security camera to front door**
- Vehicular/pedestrian entrance gates with a hard-wired video entry monitor, 24-hour security code and remote opening
- Outside lights to front, rear and side doors
- Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door
- Multi-point locking system to front door
Locks are suited, to enable one key to open front door and all other external doors
- Electric door opener with two remote control handsets
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels installed, except to plots 9, 10, 11 and 14
- Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
- Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
- A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
- Real time energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
- Provision of recycling bins to kitchen cupboards in each home to encourage responsible recycling
- Provision of a water butt to each home to encourage rainwater harvesting for garden watering
- High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
- Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting and motion sensor lighting to some internal lighting to reduce electricity usage
- A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
- Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
- Outside water tap to front and rear
- Outside electrical point
- Landscaped front garden
- Rear garden finished with top soil
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Priest Hill Heights on .