Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
DISCOVER LIFE WITH MORE?STYLE. JUST ASK CALA.
Ten Brunswick Road offers doorstep access to world-famous attractions, cosmopolitan nightlife, plentiful local amenities and rapid transport links.
Situated just off Elm Row at the top of Leith Walk, this development is surrounded by an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants including the Michelin Starred 21212, the popular Gardener's Cottage, The Glasshouse, and Valvona & Crolla to name but a few.
In addition, homebuyers at Ten Brunswick Road also enjoy easy access to the city centre. The shops, bars and restaurants of George Street and Princes Street are just over a mile away whilst the amenities within the Omni Centre are just a short walk. There are also plenty of independent shops right on the doorstep.
HAVE THE CITY CENTRED AROUND YOU
Offering a varied selection of spacious apartments, many with the benefit of external space in the form of a terrace or balcony, this development is perfectly designed for exciting city centre living.
Playing homage to its city centre location, Ten Brunswick Road has been sensitively designed to complement its surroundings, mirroring traditional city centre tenement blocks with the added benefit of generous windows, stylish balconies and shared open spaces.
There is also convenient parking provision within the developments and regular public transport close by for travel throughout the city.
APARTMENT LIVING TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Each of CALA's spacious apartments have been designed to maximise light with enhanced height windows, glass doors leading to the?balcony, terrace or garden space. The apartments also boast flexible living spaces with spacious living areas,?stylish kitchens and convenient?en-suites in most master bedrooms.
With the added?convenience of lift access, allocated residents' parking and attractive communal open space, Ten Brunswick Road is a development not to be missed.
To be kept up to date with developments at Ten Brunswick Road, contact us today.
Brunswick Road, Edinburgh, EH7
Open daily 11am - 5:30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
It’s a shared passion for craftsmanship, architectural heritage and innovative design that encourages our architects and designers to continuously set the industry standard.
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces are more inviting, while the finish and specification contains many unexpected touches that will make your life just that little bit easier.
Whether you’re bringing everyone together or prefer a more peaceful way of life, CALA homes have all the quality, flexibility and clever storage to reflect your contemporary lifestyle.
- AEG washer/dryer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel single oven
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG stainless steel 4 burner gas hob
- AEG stainless steel cooker hood
- Hansgrohe single lever tap in chrome
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver-finished shower enclosures by Kudos Showers
- Chrome towel warmers
- Choice of tiling from selected Porcelanosa range*
- Heating and hot water is provided by a combination, energy efficient gas-fired condensing boiler
- Separate thermostatic zone control for living and sleeping areas
- Ample power, TV and telephone points
- Pendant light fittings with low energy bulbs provided
- Shave sockets in bathrooms and en suites
- Master TV console plate in main lounge
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances
- Ground floor properties receive a ‘direct dial up’ security system offering added safety and security for your home (a small monthly charge applies)
- The system features audible alarms internally and externally and is connected to a 24-hour manned security response station
- Discreet strobe light and bell
- A control keypad will be located in the entrance hall
- In all properties mains-wired smoke detectors and heat detectors are incorporated. Carbon monoxide detectors are also included for peace of mind
- Additional security provided by a door entry system
- Internal pass doors are contemporary white, solid core flush doors
- uPVC doors and windows
- All windows and patio doors are fitted internally with lockable handles (except fire escape windows)
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Ten Brunswick Road on .