Situated on Stirling Road, Kilsyth, Dovecot Court is a development comprising of 2 bedroom Apartments.
The Apartments offer first class accommodation with fabulous storage and the excellent standard of specification and attention to detail that has become synonymous with Dawn Homes. They provide for comfortable modern living and the wide selection of premier kitchens and wall tiling to dado height gives a personal touch to your home.
Dawn Homes are proud to provide an exceptional standard of specification within every home at Dovecot Court.
* We only select high quality materials to build all of our homes, giving you peace of mind that your investment is secure for the future whilst enjoying it to the full from the moment you move in.
* Spacious room sizes, excellent storage and impressive finishes across all apartment and townhouse styles while always offering fantastic value for money.
Kitchens and Bathrooms designed by Us and styled by You.
• Create your own kitchen style from our stunning range of units and worktops, all complemented by an attractive choice of ceramic wall tiling. Add some distinction to your Bathroom and En-suite by choosing stylish wall tiling from our extensive range to harmonise or contrast with our quality white sanitaryware, to form the perfect relaxing retreat. Bathroom and ensuites have tiling to dado height.
Quality where it really counts
* We not only pay attention to the design and style of your new home, we also make sure that all the essentials are of a similar high standard, including:
• high- performance double glazed windows
• high efficiency boilers
• thermostatically controlled radiators
• highly insulated walls and mains powered smoke detectors.
• Add our standard 10 year NHBC Warranty and you can really put your feet up and relax.
The Town centre of Kilsyth has a varied range of shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Dovecot Court is within easy reach of Palace Rigg Country Park which has a childrens farm giving them the opportunity to be hands on with some of the animals. The Forth & Clyde canal runs adjacent to the south side of the town with a marina at Auchinstarry. If you are a football fan, Broadwood Stadium is approximately 3 miles from the development. Not forgetting the golfers, nearby golf clubs have excellent facilities. Dovecot Court is also within walking distance to the local Swimming Pool and the Colzium Estate.
Schools and education
Education is always a priority and this is well served with a number of local nursery, primary and secondary schools within easy reach including the Kilsyth Academy High School.
- Kilsyth Primary School (0.6 miles)
- Balmalloch Primary School (0.7 miles)
- St Patrick's Primary School (0.9 miles)
There are excellent motorway and rail links from Kilsyth to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and Falkirk. Croy station is approximately 3 miles away with the express trains running twice hourly and more frequently at peak times. 12 minutes and you will be in Glasgow City Centre and approximately 40 minutes to Edinburgh City Centre.
Dovecot Court is also adjacent to the main road which the Stirling and Glasgow buses run frequently.
Distances are straight line measurements
Thursday - Monday 11.00 - 5.00pm
Tel: 01236 816763 Local call rate
At Dawn Homes, we pride ourselves in providing high quality homes with a customer service that is of the highest standard. The Directors and staff are committed to providing you with rapid response to any query prior to reservation until two years after legal completion of your home.
Our aim is to have delighted as well as satisfied customers therefore we offer a fast, efficient customer care service seven days a week during office hours. We do this in partnership with our subcontractors who are also committed to achieving satisfied home owners and who have signed our Customer Care Policy as part of their contract with Dawn Homes.
The feedback we receive from our customers is excellent and this is due to both the quality of the product and the customer service provided thereafter.
Our experienced Sales team will guide you through the reservation process and provide you with written confirmation of the choices, options variations, extras etc. available to you. Once you sign the contract, you will be invited back to the marketing suite to select your preferred choice of kitchen, bathroom, tiling, appliances, etc.
Other developments from Dawn Homes Ltd
- Burngreen Brae - Kilsyth, Glasgow, G65 (0.2 miles)
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page