The Courtyard comprises stunning 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom town houses and is located in Irvine on the Ayshire coast with views of the Isle of Arran. The development is handily placed for working in Irvine, or commuting to Kilmarnock or Ayr.
Great reasons to buy at The Courtyard...
Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you're part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
** Incentives Available, Call to Speak to One of Our Advisors**
Every one of the homes we build each year is built with one crucial extra element: pride. Lovell only builds high-quality homes and we make customer satisfaction our number one priority. This means that you enjoy extraordinary value for money, aswell as a superior and distinctive home.
Lovell uses sustainable products wherever possible. So not only do our homes help look after the environment, but for homeowners, they also offer excellent insulation, minimal maintenance and they stand the test of time.
• 10 year NHBC Warranty
• Bosch brushed steel double oven and hob
• Luxair steel cooker hood
• Bosch integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
• Bosch integrated washer-dryer
• Stainless steel one and half bowl kitchen sink
• Kohler sanitary ware
• Vanity units to bathroom and en-suites
• Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom and en-suites*
• High efficiency boiler and hot water cylinder
• TV points to lounge, dining room and bedroom 1
• Telephone points to lounge
• Satin chrome downlighters to bathroom and en-suites
• Satin chrome ironmongery to pass doors
• Sliding fitted bedroom wardrobe doors
• Turfed front and rear gardens
• Private driveway
The Scottish Maritime Museum at Harbour Street has a picturesque setting beside the River Irvine at Harbourside, and the River Garnock lies beyond. On the slopes of the Irvine lies the Powder House, dating from 1642. Equally historic is the ruined Eglinton Castle, with its 400 hectare country park estate.
The town is served by an abundance of leisure and sporting facilities that include everything from golf courses to football parks, an ice rink, swimming pools and dance studio with restaurants for all tastes throughout the Ayrshire area.
The Courtyard offers the best of both worlds, whilst situated in a quiet residential area of the town, the main shopping mall and retail outlets are just a short walk away. The shopping experience includes two 24 hour supermarkets and major high street retail chains such as Next and Marks and Spencer.
Schools and education
Education is well served with two secondary academies as well as numerous pre school and primary schools that cater for all.
- Woodlands Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Glebe Primary School (0.3 miles)
- John Galt Primary School (0.4 miles)
You're less than 10 miles from the M77 and from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport, a mile from Irvine station and 6 miles from Troon ferry port.
Marketing Suite / Showhome (accessed via Ballot Road) open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Tel: 01294 849660 Local call rate
Yes, we’re a leading provider of affordable housing based in 7 regions around the UK, but we also build superb homes for sale, from apartments or bungalows to town houses and traditional homes.
Our broad range of house styles give you a quality and value that is unrivalled and we’re also dedicated to making sure your dream home is well within reach, through our incentive schemes such as shared equity, legal fees paid or part exchange.
Great reasons to buy with Lovell…
• We’ll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
• There’s a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
• We’ll help you personalise a new home with our “Inspirations” range of extras
• We provide unbeatable quality and value
• Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you’re part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|