Fulwood Court is a not-for-profit development of 33 high quality one and two bedroom retirement apartments designed for later life. It is part of MHA, one of the UK’s leading charity providers of accommodation, care and support for older people. Here, we want you to have the support and community involvement of a traditional care home, with the privacy and freedom of your own apartment.
Fulwood Court all 33 high quality one and two bedroom apartments have doorstep access to the development’s range of facilities and amenities. Each property offers generous living areas, fully carpeted throughout with specialised flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms to reduce slip hazard and double glazing.
The well-designed kitchens are fitted with contemporary units and quality integrated appliances and include design features to make life easier. All properties incorporate a 24-hour emergency call system linked to our on-site team.For added security, a state-of-the-art door entry system enables you to see and hear visitors before you open your door.
This entire development is wheelchair accessible andthere is lift access to all levels. Car parking is available for residents who have a car and there is also a cycle storage area within the development.
• Purpose designed one and two bedroomed apartments
• 24-hour emergency alarm system linked to our on-site team
• Double glazed and carpeted
• Telephone/broadband access
• Facility for satellite TV, with Sky Plus
• Good quality fitted kitchens, with integrated eye level oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, washer, dishwasher and air extract system and recirculating cooker hood with filter
• Lever taps and accessible power points forease of use
• Audio and video door entry system
• Specialist flooring to kitchens and bathrooms
• Patio doors, with most upper floors apartments benefiting from Juliette balconies
• Fire protection with sprinkler system and smoke detectors
• Level access showers
• En suite facility to all apartments
• Gas central heating with low surface temperature radiators
• Security optical door viewer
Several areas of the city have been designated World Heritage Sites, recognising Liverpool’s illustrious maritime history. This continues today with its numerous docks and famous waterfront, several parts of which have been redeveloped in recent years. As well as numerous shops, restaurants and other attractions, the city’s trading past means it is now filled with beautiful buildings. It is also home to the Liverpool FC and Everton FC football clubs. Despite its busy, diverse centre, however, its easily accessible suburbs offer peaceful surroundings for one’s own home.
- Sudley Infant School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- St Margaret's Church of England High School - Secondary (0.3 miles)
- Sudley Junior School - Primary (0.3 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Tel: 01332 631083 Local call rate
MHA is a major provider of not-for-profit care homes, housing and support services for older people. We offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life.
Our services for older people are:
We have strong values based on our Christian heritage. Our strategy is to continue the provision of more quality services for older people, developing a range of care, housing and support into the future.