375 Kensington High Street
St Edward's opulent new collection of apartments & penthouses in prime Kensington, London.
Located in the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of London's most prestigious neighbourhoods, 375 Kensington High Street will offer a selection of luxurious one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Each home will combine the finest quality materials with the highest levels of design and the latest innovations in technology to create the very best in modern city living.
Benefits for residents will include a beautifully landscaped courtyard inspired by London's traditional garden squares, a private cinema, a luxurious leisure suite, which includes a swimming pool, fitness studio with facilities for personal training, sauna, spa, showers and changing rooms. A state-of-the-art business suite, equipped with digital communications technology will enable residents to conduct business with global contacts at any time of day or night.
An exclusive membership
The main entrance lobbies make a lasting impression, with glass entrance doors and feature walls. Here Harrods concierge can be found, on duty 24 hours a day to attend to all practical and domestic needs. From atrium areas beyond the lobbies, passenger lifts serve all floors and the car park.
To meet their well being, fitness and business needs, residents at 375 Kensington High Street enjoy access to a luxurious leisure suite with a bespoke swimming pool, fitness studio with facilities for personal training, sauna, spa, showers, changing rooms and private cinema. The business suite, equipped with digital communications technology, allows round the clock access to international contacts.
* Individually designed layouts
* Granite worktops (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Stainless steel single or 1½ bowl under mount sink and stainless steel mixer tap
* High gloss lacquered and veneered finishes to cabinets with recessed handles (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Pull-out pan and racked storage units to selected apartments where appropriate
* Recessed feature gimbal low voltage downlights and individual recessed LED lights to wall units
* Concealed multi-gang appliance panel and polished nickel socket outlets above work surfaces where appropriate
* Laminate timber floor finishes (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Miele inset touch control induction hob
* Re-circulating integrated extractor or variable height stainless steel island extractor where appropriate
* Miele stainless steel multi-function single oven
* Miele stainless steel combination microwave oven
* Miele built in stainless steel warming drawer
* Miele built in stainless steel coffee machine to selected apartments
* Miele integrated fridge / freezer to selected apartments
* Miele integrated tall larder fridge to selected apartments
* Miele integrated tall freezer to selected apartments
* Miele built in wine cooler to selected apartments
* Miele integrated multi-function dishwasher
* Integrated washer / dryer within kitchens where appropriate or free-standing model within vented utility cupboard
* Space saving recycling bins to under sink unit
* Villeroy & Boch single ended white bath with tiled bath panel
* Square wall mounted shower head above bath in selected locations
* Dornbracht complete hand shower set to baths
* Dornbracht thermostatic mixer / diverter to baths
* Bespoke marble / stone vanity unit with Dornbracht deck or wall mounted basin mixer to suit situation
* Bespoke marble / stone vanity shelf with surface mounted basin and Dornbracht wall mounted basin mixer to selected bathrooms / shower rooms / WCs
* Villeroy & Boch white wall mounted WC pan with soft close seat / cover and concealed cistern with bespoke dual-flush plate
* Flush floor 'wet room' shower area to bathrooms / shower rooms where indicated with frameless glass shower panel or doors to suit situation
* Dornbracht thermostatic mixer / diverter to showers
* Dornbracht complete hand shower set and square wall mounted shower head to shower areas
* LCD television provided above bath to master en suite bathrooms
* Polished chrome finish ladder style thermostatically controlled heated towel rail to all bathrooms / shower rooms / WCs
* Large format marble / stone / composite stone tile wall finishes to selected walls (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Large format stone / composite stone tile floor finishes (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Fixed mirrored and shaver socket above basins to selected bathrooms / shower rooms / WCs
* Mirrored cabinet with shelving, shaver socket and concealed lighting to selected bathrooms / shower rooms / WCs
* MVHR extract ventilation to outside
* Recessed low voltage downlights to bathrooms / shower rooms / WCs
* Accessories include toilet roll holder and soap dish holder to shower areas (in selected locations)
* Heating and hot water from communal system with metered water supply to all apartments
* Underfloor heating to hallways / bathrooms / shower rooms / WCs
* Comfort cooling / heating to all reception rooms and bedrooms
* Plumbing for washer / dryer within vented utility cupboard or in kitchen where appropriate
* Feature engineered veneer entrance doors
* Feature engineered veneer internal doors (gloss lacquer internal doors option available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Bespoke feature sliding doors to create flexible living areas to selected apartments
* Veneered architraves and white painted skirtings
* Bespoke polished nickel and leather door handles throughout
* Bespoke feature fireplace with veneer or marble finish and gel fire fittings to apartments where appropriate
* Bespoke fitted or walk-in wardrobe with engineered veneer / gloss lacquer finish to master bedrooms, internal fittings include rails and shelves with integrated lighting (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
* Bespoke hinged doors to hall cupboards
* Laminate timber and carpet floor finishes (options available – subject to cutoff dates)
* Large format composite stone tile and contrasting stone border tile floor finishes in hall (options available – subject to cut-off dates)
Lifts/Lift Lobbies/Communal Hallways
* Passenger lifts serve each core and all levels with access to underground parking levels
* Glass balustrade and polished stainless steel handrail to dual height atrium areas
* Bespoke carpet floor finishes and painted walls
* Tiled floors and painted walls to car park level
* Recessed architrave LED downlights to apartment entrance doors
* Feature ceiling coffers with concealed lighting in selected locations
* Recessed low voltage downlighters throughout
* Feature Swarovski Crystal Sky LED lighting to master bathrooms
* Ambient lighting on PIR to bathrooms / shower rooms where applicable
* Automatic lighting to utilities / services / coats cupboards
* 5 amp lighting circuit to reception rooms and bedrooms
* Television (terrestrial and Sky+) points to principle reception rooms and bedrooms
* LCD television to living room feature fireplaces where applicable
* Telephone and data points to principal reception rooms and bedrooms
* Pre-wired for whole house integrated media system incorporating IT, audio / visual and lighting
* Pre-wired for sound
* Polished nickel power sockets and light switches
* Dimmer light controls where applicable (rocker switches where energy efficient lights used)
* Pre-wired for future automated curtains / blinds
Balconies & Terraces
* Well proportioned glass fronted balconies / terraces / sky gardens with bronze colour anodised handrail to apartments where indicated
* Paved terraces to lower level apartments
* Timber decking to upper level balconies and terraces with external lighting where indicated
* Sky gardens finishes incorporate timber decking and landscaping
* External power to selected sky gardens and terraces
* External tap to penthouses' terraces
* Video entry system viewed by individual apartment handset / screen
* Power and telephone points provided to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted at a later date by purchaser
* All apartments provided with mains supply smoke detectors and fitted with domestic sprinkler systems
* Multi-point locking and spy hole to apartment entrance doors
* Hardwired doorbell to all apartments
* 24-hour concierge service and monitored CCTV
Peace of mind
* 999 year lease
* All apartments benefit from a 10 year build warranty
Interior designed entrance lobby
* Spacious reception lobby with bespoke feature floor and wall finishes
* Comfortable waiting area for guests
* Bespoke Concierge desk
* Feature lighting
* Feature wall detail to dual height atrium areas
* Revolving glass doors to main entrances
Residents' leisure facilities
* Bespoke swimming pool
* Separate fitness studio with facilities for personal training
* Sauna and spa bath facilities
* Changing rooms with shower facilities
* Business suite
* Private residents' cinema
A general right to park within the managed CCTV monitored parking area is available by separate negotiation
* A Harrods concierge service will be appointed to administer the effective operation and maintenance of communal facilities for which a service charge will be levied and apportioned to the benefit offered
Kensington is always in fashion.
London is at the centre of the world stage for business, finance, culture and fashion and a vital destination for those who lead high profile, international lifestyles. 375 Kensington High Street enjoys the most privileged location in this exciting city.
Whether you are shopping for luxury brands or following cultural events, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea offers a wealth of choice. Some of London's most famous stores and shopping streets are to be found nearby: Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Sloane Street, Kensington Church Street. Cultural and Royal connections are evident in Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum and Kensington has a generous share of open space too; including Kensington Gardens and Holland Park.
- Avonmore Primary School (0.1 miles)
- St James Senior Girls' School - Primary (0.1 miles)
- St James Junior School - Primary (0.1 miles)
Well connected to London and the world
If you travel overseas regularly or simply want to establish a base in London, 375 Kensington High Street is the ideal address. From High Street Kensington Underground station you are three stops from Knightsbridge, five from Bond Street, and perfectly connected to everywhere else in the world. There are convenient Underground and road links to Heathrow, Gatwick, City Airport and St Pancras International station for the Eurostar.
Distances are straight line measurements
By road from M4 Junction 4B/ M25 Junction 15
Follow M4 and then A4 into central London. Go over the Hammersmith flyover onto A4 Talgarth Road / West Cromwell Road, merging left at the traffic lights into Warwick Road. 375 Kensington High Street is where Warwick Road joins Kensington High Street.
By Public Transport
If arriving at Heathrow Airport, take the Piccadilly Line and change at Earl's Court for the District Line to High Street Kensington. Turn left when you leave the station and walk along Kensington High Street as far as the junction with Warwick Road. 375 Kensington High Street is on this junction.
Executive Marketing Suite and Demonstration Apartment
The Executive Marketing Suite has been created to present the superior product of 375 Kensington High Street to interested parties within a comfortable yet luxurious environment. With a dedicated St Edward Consultant, customers can navigate the development through the use of a digital interactive touch screen and a scale model.
With viewings by appointment only, the demonstration apartment features opulent design and exceptional finishes, from marble flooring and bespoke furniture to feature Swarovski crystal lighting. To express interest or to arrange an appointment to view, please call 0843 310 2146.
Open daily 10am - 6pm. (Thursdays 10am - 8pm)
Tel: 020 7470 9328 Local call rate
Choosing a home is one of the most important decisions of our lives and it's vital to get it right. Come home to Berkeley, and you can be confident that you have made the best decision.
Over the last twenty-five years, Berkeley has built a reputation for creating homes that surpass expectations in terms of design, quality of construction, and our vision for sustainable development. Across London and the Home Counties, our developments encompass new homes, contemporary urban apartments, refurbished historic buildings, traditional family homes and innovative mixed use schemes - all guaranteed to express the essential Berkeley values.
Many of our developments combine leading edge design whilst maintaining and renovating key elements from our architectural heritage. From highly complex developments, that combine residential, retail and leisure facilities, to key worker apartments or the more traditional rural communities - Berkeley continues to provide quality, style and sustainability.
St Edward is a Joint Venture company owned by the Prudential and Berkeley. Drawing on the professional expertise and experience of both owner companies, St Edward will set a new precedent as a leading UK developer.
The first development by St Edward is Stanmore Place, in the London Borough of Harrow. This landmark scheme is creating 798 new homes, comprising of Studios, Manhattan Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties.
Both Berkeley and PRUPIM are leaders in their respective fields, with established track records of delivering high quality, commercially successful developments.
The joint venture brings together the expertise of Berkeley and PRUPIM, a subsidiary of Prudential's investment arm, which will manage the Prudential Assurance Company's interests. The powerful combination of the two companies' strengths and complementary skills provides a strong vehicle for delivering unique residentially-led developments.
In total, St Edward has a development pipeline of approximately 3,000 new homes. Beyond these, St Edward plans to acquire and develop further sites and create sustainable new residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes.
In line with the both Berkeley and Prudential Assurance Company's exacting standards, St Edward will have sustainability at the core of its development approach. The mixed-use schemes will incorporate high quality residential and commercial buildings, as well as public spaces and amenities, brining new vibrancy to former brownfield sites. This regeneration will make a vital contribution to improving the social, economic and environmental infrastructure of the communities in which St Edward develops.
Other developments from Berkeley Group
- Sovereign Court - Glenthorne Road, London, W6 (0.7 miles)
- Chelsea Creek - 9 Park Street Chelsea Creek London SW6 2FS (1.8 miles)
- Napier Square - Napier Square, Bromyard Avenue, W3 (2.1 miles)
- Coming Soon - Riverlight - 87 Kirtling Street, London, SW8 (3.2 miles)
- Roehampton House - Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 (3.2 miles)
- Queen Mary’s Place - Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 (3.2 miles)
- Kew Bridge - Kew Bridge Road, TW8 (3.5 miles)
- Kew Bridge West - Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8 (3.6 miles)
- Abell & Cleland - Page Street, London, SW1P (3.6 miles)
- Dickens Yard - Dickens Yard, Longfield Avenue, New Broadway, London, W5 (4.3 miles)
- Stanmore Place - Stanmore Place, Honeypot Lane, HA7 (8.4 miles)