Rarely has there been so great an opportunity to choose from such a stylish and unique range of homes in a location so perfect. Church Fields is set in one of the areas more desirable locations. The historic village of Boston Spa gives you all you could need in a new home.
The village dates back to the 18th Century when it was originally established as a spa town, over the years it has developed into a thriving community which offers plenty for people of all ages.
The River Wharfe provides a beautiful backdrop to the village, as well as the perfect spot to get some fresh air. For those who enjoy walking the Ebor Way also passed through the village before heading towards York in one direction and Ilkley in the other.
Boston Spa is very proud of its local community feel, and this can be seen in the wide range of independent shops and other amenities on the High Street. It boasts a Post Office, bank, interior design outlet, library and an art gallery; as well as several useful day-to-day facilities such as general stores, a chemist butchers, bakers and a hardware store.
The choice of homes at Church Fields will complement the village perfectly. With a wide choice of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties and many more completely unique designs, it is the ideal place to move to. Many areas of open space are being retained, making it perfect for family life.
Coming Soon - a new release of the Malbury and Grayshott house styles.
- 18th century village
- A thriving community
- Offers plenty for people of all ages
- River Wharfe provides a beautiful backdrop to the village
- For those who enjoy walking, the Ebor way also passes through the village before heading York or Ilkley
- Boston Spa is very proud of its local community feel
- wide range of independent shops and variety of restaurants, cafes and pubs as well as other amenities on the High Street
- Our properties are designed in harmony with the existing village
- Wetherby is just a five minute drive away
- Close to fun filled places for family days out such as Harewood House and Wetherby racecourse are close by
- Click here to email the development
- West Oaks School North East Specialist Inclusive Learning Centre - Primary (0.3 miles)
- Primrose Lane Primary School (0.3 miles)
- St Edward's Catholic Primary School, Boston Spa (0.4 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 11:00 to 17:00, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 11:00 to 17:00, Friday 11:00 to 17:00, Saturday 11:00 to 17:00, Sunday 11:00 to 17:00
Tel: 01937 353015 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|