Red Lodge is a friendly village with a developing community ideally situated for those commuting to Cambridge, Newmarket or Bury St Edmunds. Just three miles from Kennet Station which offers a frequent and direct rail service to Cambridge in just over 30 minutes. The market town of Mildenhall is 3 miles away with its links to the US Air Force offering ideal rental opportunities. The racing town of Newmarket is just 3 miles away offering High Street shopping and the Horse Racing Museum and Newmarket Nights along with restaurants and night life. Bury St Edmunds with its famous market and cafe culture is also only 3 miles away.Stansted airport is 41 miles away and Luton 57 miles.
We are proud to announce Concept has been awarded the prestigious NHBC Pride In The Job Award for 2013! A Pride in the Job award is the highest industry accolade a site manager can receive. It represents success for the site manager, his team and associated trades. Most importantly, homeowners who buy a Pride in the Job award-winning home benefit from a high quality product.
Click here to email the development
- Concept is adjacent to the A11 and A14 for easy access to all routes north, south, east and west.
- At Concept we have a mix of 1 - 5 bedroom homes to suit the first time buyer through to the established family.
- Concept is in a rural location which is ideal for outdoor activities.
- There are leisure facilities at Newmarket and Red Lodge Millennium Center plus Red Lodge Karting and the Sk8Park.
- Newmarket is also a world renowned centre for racing and holds summer evening music concerts known as " Summer nights".
- Local transport facilities include Newmarket to Kings Cross/St Pancras International via Cambridge
- Major shops and supermarkets are available in Mildenhall, Newmarket, Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.
- There are local golfing facilities available in Mildenhall and Newmarket.
- There is a good selection of schools for all ages in Red Lodge, Mildenhall and Newmarket - including state and private
- We have a selection of homes suitable for investors
- Kennett Community Primary School (1.5 miles)
- Tuddenham Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School (2.5 miles)
- Mildenhall College of Technology - Secondary (3.0 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 13:30 to 17:00, Tuesday 10:00 to 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 to 17:00, Thursday 10:00 to 17:00, Friday 10:00 to 17:00, Saturday 10:00 to 17:00, Sunday 10:00 to 17:00
Tel: 01638 389743 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.