Located just off the A68, Dalkeith itself offers easy access to the Edinburgh City by-pass making this development a convenient choice for commuters to other parts of the Lothians or The Borders. Wester Meadow is located on the periphery of Dalkeith, which is walking distance from the town-centre, and offers the perfect balance between city and rural living.
Wester Meadow offers a wide range of detached, semi detached and terraced homes, as well as an impressive choice of townhouses and apartments that will appeal to first-time buyers and young families, as well as larger families who need more space for everyday living.
- Dalkeith town centre has a good choice of local independent shops and all the major banks, building societies etc
- There is a retail park at Ford Kinnaird and also one at Straiton. Both are a short drive from the development and have all the major high street stores
- There is a good mix of primary, secondary and further education available locally
- Frequent buses link Sheriffhall Park & Ride to central Edinburgh via the Royal Infirmary. Approximately 15 buses per hour during week days with a less frequent service in the evenings and at weekends. There is also a selection of Lothian Transport buses from Dalkeith to Edinburgh
- There is a frequent rail service from Musselburgh to Edinburgh which takes around 15 minutes
- There are a number of local surgeries in the area and the new Royal Infirmary can be found in Edinburgh
- Within a short walk of the development there is a local community high school campus which has a swimming pool, gym and outdoor playing fields
- St David's RC Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Woodburn Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Saltersgate School - Primary (0.8 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 10:00 to 17:30, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 10:00 to 17:30, Friday 10:00 to 17:30, Saturday 10:00 to 17:30, Sunday 10:00 to 17:30
Tel: 0131 528 6175 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.