1 agent found
Tel: 01525 625040 Local call rate
We have history! Bradshaws was first established in Mill Hill, London in 1929 expanding into Bedfordshire in 1931 with the opening of an office in Upper George Street, Luton. Two years later in 1933, Bradshaws in Luton spilt from the London offices – retaining the name and adding the Chartered Surveying division to the business.