paragraphInsight Into Arthur Samuel Estate Agents:Arthur Samuel Estate Agents was established on the 9th September 2011 by the founding Director Stuart Benson. Stuart is an ex-soldier of the British Army who has seen combat in Afghanistan and has proudly served all over the world. Since leaving the Army he found work as an estate agent in the largest estate agency in the country. After winning multiple awards and running highly successful branches within the local area, Stuart decided to brave it and go it alone.
'Arthur Samuel is something quite close to my heart, and takes a great deal of my time in running on a day to day basis and as such I feel a great and genuine responsibility to all my clients in ensuring that they get the best possible price in the market place, either for selling or for letting a property'.
paragraphSome of our benefits include:• Open 7 days a week; Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday - Via appointment only. (Phones are diverted to staff members after 6:30pm)
• Free Premium listings on the major property portals to all properties
• Free Glossy Brochures' for your property
• Open House marketing, with accompanied viewings
• Total communication from valuation to completion
• Weekly marketing updates with figures provided by Rightmove
• We have a no sale, no fee policy
• Extensive internet exposure on all leading property portals
• We are an independent run agency, and all staff are trained internally to the highest possible standard
• Prominent office location in 'Church Street' which benefits from high levels of footfall from potential buyers everyday
• Extensive data base of local and nationwide buyers
paragraphExtended coverage:Our exclusive association with James Campbell Estates Ltd. provides traditional estate agency services from valuation to completion including viewings and sales progression operating between London Waterloo and Woking. If you are thinking of selling a property in this area please do contact our friendly team to organise a market appraisal of your home with Sales Director James Coates.