Please register with us to receive emailed updates of properties as they become available. When you see a property that suits your requirements please call to arrange a viewing.
1) All prospective tenants for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy must complete an application form. A 'tenant' is each person occupying the property over 18 years old. A married couple must both each complete separate application forms.
Applicants with any adverse credit history will not be considered.
All prospective tenants occupying the property will be named as tenants on the Tenancy Agreement.
2) Prospective tenants will each pay a non-returnable referencing fee of £60.00 (including VAT) at the time of their application. This is a fixed cost that covers the referencing procedure, carried out by our retained referencing agency FCC Paragon, our verification of these references and the tenants legal right to rent. Should the application be rejected due to adverse credit history, or the application be withdrawn, the fee will not be returned.
3) An administration charge of £140.00 (including VAT) is made for each individual tenant taking occupation, payable at the commencement of the tenancy. This is a fixed cost fee that can covers a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to negotiating the tenancy and drawing up contracts, conducting the inventory check in and check out inspections of the property. This charge is per individual tenant not per tenancy.
4) One month's rent in advance will be paid at the commencement of the tenancy. All future rental payments are payable in advance on the date due.
5) The ingoing tenant will be required to pay a deposit of 1½ months rent at the commencement of the tenancy. This will be returned at the termination of the tenancy less any dilapidation charges after the inventory check.
6) All rents shall be exclusive of utility company charges and council tax. Rents are to be paid by bankers standing order.
7) If the tenant fails the referencing procedure due to insufficient income or lack of continuous employment, a guarantor may be required. The guarantor will be referenced in the same manner as that of the tenant and at an additional fee of £60.00 (including VAT). Sufficient time should be allowed to complete the referencing procedure.
The tenant(s) full obligations will be listed in the Tenancy Agreement, which should be read carefully prior to signing.