Why Choose Belvoir?
Belvoir can provide the lettings service that is right for you; whether you are a homeowner looking to rent out your property, a seller who can't sell and needs to move, or a Buy to Let investment landlord with one or one hundred properties.
Each month, local Belvoir offices observe the performance of the rental market in their different regions across the UK; this document is called the Belvoir Rental Index. Our analysis enables Belvoir offices to maximise the return on your investment so that you receive a good rental income for the duration of your let. We also provide specialist services to protect your valuable property assets.
In addition, Belvoir has the ability to work with corporate landlords and run a centralised accounts service across the UK.
Whether you are considering the possibility of becoming a Buy to Let Landlord or you already have a large portfolio, our offices can provide:
• Independent appraisals of quality properties
• Open and transparent fees with no hidden charges
• Expert and up-to-date legal information about the lettings market
• Market-leading, cost-effective insurance packages for landlords and tenants
• Easy to read agreements for tenants and landlords
• Full client money protection
• Redress Scheme – We are a member of The Property Ombudsman.
If you have a property to let, please find out how we can help you by visiting your local Belvoir Devizes office, or contacting them via telephone.
At Belvoir you can be assured your property will be extensively marketed, minimising the time in which it remains empty and maximising its potential.
We also offer a property management service to all of our landlords with differing levels of involvement. These services consist of an initial set up fee, plus a monthly management fee which you can discuss with your local Belvoir office.
Our services include:
• Full Management
• Tenant Find with rent collection
• Let Only
Belvoir appreciates the importance of taking care of their tenants and by ensuring that each one receives excellent customer service:
Belvoir will ensure;
• Properties are let legally
• Have a vast range of available properties for tenants to rent
• Accompany tenants on all viewings
• Accommodate tenant requirements
• Safeguard deposits in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
We are a founding member of the SAFEAgent scheme, which is a kitemark designed to identify agents who are part of Government-backed Tenancy Deposit Schemes.
At Belvoir, we are local specialists, which mean we really know our local area and can offer advice on a range of properties that are close to schools, businesses and health care facilities.
Our fully-trained award-winning teams ensure all properties are let legally - A happy tenancy is a problem-free tenancy! *Gold Lettings Franchise of the Year 2016
Belvoir aims to provide the best possible service to landlords and tenants. Our fully trained staff ensure that all of our offices operate under the highest standards of professional conduct.