Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon is part of the UK’s largest network of independent agents dedicated to residential lettings. With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Our aim is to provide the very best service to both landlord and tenant and to take great care to fully understand the requirements on both sides.
Based in Stratford-upon-Avon, we look after a range of high quality properties in the area and our coverage extends up to Henley-in-Arden in the north and down to Chipping Camden in the South. We sit next to our colleagues in Belvoir Leamington Spa and Belvoir Evesham.
Landlords - Why use Belvoir?
Our marketing of properties has enormous range – we advertise on several websites including our own – where, as a company with over 200 branches nationwide, many people now start their search. We also use market leading property portals as well as social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- We can arrange ‘To Let’ and ‘Let By’ boards, too, where appropriate.
- Our advertising is free.
- Free appraisals of properties for landlords contemplating letting, at times convenient to the landlord
- Inventory preparation services, including digital photographs and comprehensive written details.
- Accompanied viewing of properties
- Bespoke Belvoir Buildings and Contents insurances for landlords.
- Belvoir Rent and Legal insurances for landlords.
- Comprehensive referencing, including credit, character, employment and landlord references for all tenants.
- The most up to date legal advice available from Central office on all aspects of residential letting.
- Tenancy agreements prepared to the highest standards of current legislation, including all necessary notices.
- Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon receipt of cleared funds and monthly account statements provided.
- Routine property inspections for managed properties, of which we can email, fax or post the report to the landlord.
- Advice regarding the latest safety regulations
- Advice regarding resident and non-UK resident Inland Revenue regulations.
- Vetting of tenants under ‘right to rent’ legislation
- Full protection of the tenant’s deposit to comply with current legislation on the landlord’s deposits
Tenants - Why rent from Belvoir?
- We manage a comprehensive range of properties.
- Appointment times convenient to the tenant.
- Viewing is accompanied and we can provide chauffer service from our office to the property.
- We only manage properties that meet high standards of presentation and safety.
- All deposits are held in strictly regulated schemes.
- We are a registered SAFEagent and are a member of the National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS).
- Tenancy agreement prepared to comply with current legislation
- Belvoir will manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- Digital photography records of property and garden condition, plus a written inventory
Belvoir Property Management take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital marketing on social media platforms. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user-friendly service.
Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Franchise – Gold Award at the 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times.
Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon was the Belvoir West Midlands Regional Winner, 2015
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Belvoir, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.