Qualified Honest Advice
Our valuation staff has detailed knowledge of the area of 30 years (Chris) and over 6 years (James)
You can be assured of an honest realistic valuation appraisal for your property, along with our useful tips & hint on how to prepare for marketing an most important;
LET'S GET READY FOR ALL THOSE VIEWINGS!
1. GET RID OF THE CLUTTER: Decluttering is one of the most important and least expensive things you can do to increase the saleability and value of your property.
2. REFRESH PAINT WORK: Brighten up your rooms with a lick of paint. A pot of paint goes a long way to transforming your home and increases its desirability to would be buyers.
3. CLEVER USE OF COLOUR: When painting, think about your colour schemes. Soft neutral tones are the most popular but don't discount occasional use of a contrasting stronger colour.
4. BE BRAVE WITH YOUR FURNITURE: Are there items of furniture you won't be taking to your new home? Well get rid of them now and open up the space of your home. All buyers will appreciate that additional space.
5. TRANSFORM THE STORE ROOM: Lots of us have a room just gathering junk. Get rid of the junk and transform the room into additional living space. Turn it back into the bedroom it should be or possibly a study.
6. BEDROOMS NEED BEDS: Do all your beds have beds in them? If they don't, put one in. It doesn't have to be expensive. Buy a cheap frame, a blow up mattress and dress it up.
7. LOTS OF LIGHT: Have you enough light coming into your house? You may need to increase the power of the bulbs you use, or place a table lamp in any dark corners you have.
8. FINISH ODD JOBS: Do you have jobs you keep meaning to do but don't? Well now is the time to do them. Replace the broken window, door handle or toilet seat. Patch up that plaster work and replace that light bulb.
9. WONDERFUL WINDOWS: Make your windows sparkle. Replace any double glazing units that have failed and misted. Buyers will love all that light coming in and looking out on to your outside spaces.
10. KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS: Two very important rooms to pay particular attention to. We have lots of tips to transform these two rooms without spending a fortune.
These are just a few of the tips and advice we provide to all of our customers that sell or rent with us. We have lots more we could share with you so please feel free to call in for a chat with one of our sales advisors.