Choosing a letting agent to work with can be a daunting task, with dozens to choose from and a range of services and fee structures to decipher. At Beresford Residential we guarantee you a first class service and the best possible results. We do this with the goal of building long-term relationships with our clients and furthering our reputation as the local area's leading independent estate agent.
So what is it that we do to ensure that you get great service and the best possible results?
Comprehensive & Innovative Marketing Approach
When you are letting your property, the one thing that is certain is the more exposure that your property receives, the more enquiries will be generated. A larger volume of enquiries enables us to create greater competition for your property and this in turn can drive the price higher and ensure that offers come in quicker. This is what we do to ensure maximum exposure and the best possible rental price for your property...
· More Active Tenants - We consistently list more rental properties than any other agent in the local area which means that the vast majority of active tenants will have contacted us about one of these properties. We often register in excess of 1000 tenants each month and our network of branches has a combined database of over 2000 actively looking tenants.
· Interactive Modern Website - Our interactive and high-ranking website drives tenants to property that we are marketing and our email marketing ensures that they receive prompt email alerts the moment that we list a new property that matches their requirements. Tenants are able to register via our website and the advanced functionality means that they can use features such as the "Draw a Map" search, saved properties and searches, Google streetview mode and ultra high-resolution images.
· Bigger Online Launch - We ensure that your property receives maximum exposure by featuring it on all of the major online property portals such as Rightmove, Primelocation and Zoopla. In addition to our automated property alerts that go out to hundreds of suitable tenants, we also promote our listings via the most popular and relevant social networks. This is important given that most of our professional tenants fall into the 20-40 age bracket, a demographic that are highly likely to interact with social media.
· Better Photography and Property Write-up - First impressions count for a lot and poor photos or the lack of a full property description may mean that tenants never even get as far as clicking on your property listing. To make sure that we attract the level of interest that your property deserves, we will ensure that our advertisements include photographs of all interior rooms, a photo of the exterior of the property from the street and images of any outside space that is included with the property.
· Eye-Catching Window Displays - The window displays in our prominent branches display a selection of our available properties so that tenants that live locally can see a range of the properties available with us out of hours.
Five-Star Customer Service
We actively request feedback from every client that we deal with. Our online reviews have earned us Customer Service Awards and we are the highest reviewed agent in SW2 and SW16. We are also ranked in the top 1% of agents across the UK based on customer review scores (independent reviews from allagents.co.uk).
And how do we achieve this? It's thanks to our dedicated team and highly personal service. At Beresford Residential we believe that it is our people that make us great at what we do and we only recruit the best local staff in the industry.
We ensure that all of our managers hold relevant NFOPP qualifications and all of our consultants either hold the same qualifications or are working towards them. We believe that this sets us apart from our competition and enables us to offer you expert advice and a first class service. We also ensure that all of our staff receive regular and on-going training, so we can keep up-to-date with any changes in legislation and so that we can continue to improve the customer experience that we deliver.
Our branch network gives us a unique insight into the property market across the boroughs of Lambeth, Wandsworth, Southwark, Merton and Croydon. In these areas our branch managers and senior staff have expert knowledge of local property prices gained through years of living and working close by. This expertise enables us to provide accurate property valuations and offer property investment advice to landlords and investors.
Longer Opening Hours
We work longer hours than most of our competition to ensure that there is always someone on hand to show buyers or tenants around your property whether it be before work, after work, or at weekends. Our prominent offices are open six days a week and we conduct viewings up until 8pm during weekdays and all day on Saturdays. We also employ more staff than most of our competitors, so there will always be someone on hand to assist you during the process.
Fully Industry Regulated
We have chosen to sign up with the industry's leading professional bodies so that our clients can rest assured that they are dealing with an accountable and professional agent.
We are full members of ARLA, the NAEA and The Property Ombudsman for Sales and Lettings. We are also members of the SafeAgent scheme, which means that all of our landlords and tenants can be certain that any money held by us is kept in a dedicated and insured Client Account. Lastly, we are members of the London Rental Standard, an initiative launched by the Mayor of London to raise standards of the private rental sector in London.
Supporting the Local Community
As a local independent business we feel that it is important for us to give back to the local community that we serve which is why we have made a long-term commitment to supporting as many local schools and charities as we can. Over the past five years we are delighted to have been able to donate thousands of pounds to great causes including Jubilee Primary School in Tulse Hill, Furzedown Annual Charity Events, and to YoungMinds, a charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.