We are Black + Blanc.
We know estate agents are loathed by most people. It’s no surprise to us. That’s why we want to do things differently & change the property game.
We believe in an honest, straight- talking & no-nonsense approach. Hence our name - Black + Blanc.
The Co-Founders of Black + Blanc are all experienced property professionals. Our employees share our values, as well as the determination to make the process of selling or letting less stressful. If you’re planning a move, our team of experts are ready to give you the time you need.
Why Us? – You’re in good hands.
1. We’re locals and we love our communities. You’ll benefit from our personal experience of living, working and playing in the area.
2. No Obligation. Stop by one of our clubs for a chat. We’re happy to share our expertise, whether you’re a client or not.
3. You’re the boss. We tailor our service to suit your circumstances to make sure you get exactly what you need.
4. Market Insights. We keep our finger on the pulse so we can keep you informed of the latest developments.
5. Collaboration. We work with people, not against them, to get you the best price in the least time.
6. Dedication. If the going gets tough. We’ve been there before and we can help you navigate choppy waters.
Here’s a little bit of information on our Co-Founders – Who attend every Valuation be it Sales or Lettings.
Having spent his early 20s in the finance sector, Niven is well trained in the art of the win-win deal. He prides himself on giving customers superb advice and market insight; exactly the high level of service you can expect from Black + Blanc. He was born and raised in Croydon where he began his career in property ten years ago. ‘Finding a home isn’t always easy,’ he says. ‘But nothing beats seeing the smile on a customer’s face when
you hand over the keys to their new place’.
Kapil understands the difficulties buyers, tenants and landlords face: he’s been providing solutions to their challenges for more than ten years. His experience of working in-house at a national agency, and as a property investor, has given him invaluable knowledge. Kapil believes in the importance of Black + Blanc’s role as a hub of local specialists who really listen to customers. ‘The key to a smooth sales process,’ he says. ‘Is maintaining good communication between all parties.’
Ten years’ experience, plus hundreds of completed sales and contented clients; Kunal knows what it takes to help people find their dream home. During the early days of his career, he became one of the youngest ever area managers at a large, national agency. He went on to specialise in high-value, prestige property, working across London and the south west of England. For Kunal, co-founding Black + Blanc means the opportunity to build a trusted, independent brand.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Black & Blanc, Croydon. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.