Whether you are looking for your first home, hoping to upsize or downsize or just moving into the area, our experienced team will do their best to find the perfect home for you. Our list of available properties is constantly changing and we can usually offer a good selection of furnished or unfurnished properties for long or short term lets from one bedroom flats to larger detached family homes and everything in between.
NOTES FOR TENANTS
- All tenancies are Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which will be for a minimum period of six months.
- All Tenancy Agreements will be subject to satisfactory references, which are conducted by an independent agency. They check your income and/or savings, seek landlord’s references and will conduct a credit check to ensure you have no CCJ’s or bankruptcies.
- C R Child & Partners are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and as such all deposits are held in a Trust Account, separated from any client or company working accounts.
- Any tenancy will be subject to an independent Schedule of Condition prior to the commencement of the tenancy, which is verified by both the landlord and tenant.
- All rents are collected on the first of each month and are collected by Standing Order
COSTS AND FEES
Our fees are as follows:
£225 for one person / £275 for a couple. This is made up of £50 each for your reference checks and £175 admin fee for setting up the Tenancy Agreement. If you fail your references the £50 pp reference fee will be non-refundable as well as an administration fee of up to £70. If the applicant withdraws from the application, prior to signing the agreement, the holding fee paid may not be fully refundable.
When you move in we will require (in cleared funds):-
Security Deposit – usually a sum equivalent to six weeks’ rent.
First month’s Rent in advance.
£65-£75 for the Schedule of Condition/Inventory which includes check-in and check-out.
If you move in part way through a month, you will also be required to pay an apportioned rent for the remainder of that month as well as a full month’s rent in advance.
Guarantors If a guarantor is required a fee of £60 for the Deed of Guarantee will be charged + £35 for each guarantor’s reference check.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by C R Child & Partners, Hythe Lettings. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.