Changinghomes is an independent residential letting and property management agency specialising in Nottingham and the surrounding area. We provide a professional service to Landlords and Tenants.
Established in 1998, the agency was founded on the solid principle: Behave ethically in all dealings with tenants and landlords.
• Questions to Tenants - We ask a lot of questions to understand your life style and precise requirements to enable us to advise and help you select the right property in a timely fashion
• We respect our tenants - In return, our tenants respect our landlords' property
• We offer our tenants good quality rental property - In return, our landlords get good tenants who appreciate the quality of the property
• We manage our rental properties with commitment, care and diligence - In return, our tenants enjoy a good standard of accommodation and our landlords enjoy peace of mind
Meet the Team
• Christine Cameron Williams - Managing Director
• Kerensa Beckford – Lettings Manager
• Diane Brooks – Maintenance Manager
• Debbie Holbrook - Accounts Manager
• Graham Cameron-Williams - Commercial Manager
• Minshalls - Chartered Accountants
Licensed Letting Agency
Changinghomes is licensed by The National Approved Letting Scheme - a scheme which offers peace of mind to landlords and tenants through the knowledge that the firm they are dealing with offers clearly defined levels of customer service and meets an industry standard.
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman scheme.
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is a member of East Midlands Property Owners
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is a member of the SAFEagent Scheme
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is a member of the MyDeposit Scheme
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is a member of the DPS
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is registered for Professional Indemity
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is registered for overseas Landlords
• Changinghomes UK Ltd is registered for the Data Protection Act