Curran & Pinner is an independent estate agent with 3 branches covering the Bromley Borough (Beckenham, Bromley & Hayes). We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and subscribe to the code of practice of the Property Ombudsman.
The Beckenham office is in a flagship position at the top of Albemarle Road (opposite St Georges Church and just across the road from Beckenham Junction station) giving our prominent widow displays and striking office high volumes of walk by traffic.
Warren Pinner heads up the entire residential sales team from this office, with Gary Prentice MNAEA heading up the Beckenham Office Sales team. Richard Lawrence MARLA looks after the Beckenham Lettings department.
All of our offices are fully networked so whichever office you initially choose to do business with, you can be sure that the other offices are all working hard for you too!
We have 5 principles that underpin the way we do business.
1) We’re good – our sales and lettings teams have over 40 years combined experience, we know what we’re doing and people come back to us time and time again.
2) We give realistic valuations - they might not be the highest, but they’re honest and they’ll be completely in tune with current market conditions.
3) Our costs are transparent - you’ll always know exactly what you’re being charged and what it’s for. Nothing is hidden.
4) We only employ proud, professional people - our teams work with integrity and are incredibly committed.
5) You’ll never need to chase us - we return every phone call and reply to every email, you’ll always know what’s going on.
Give us a call and put us to the test.
Angels House, 5 Albemarle Road, Beckenham, BR3 5HZ