Curran & Pinner is an independent estate agent with 3 branches covering the Bromley Borough (Bromley, Beckenham & Hayes). We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and subscribe to the code of practice of the Property Ombudsman.
We believe we are the only agent with 2 offices in “BR2” postcode; our Shortlands Office situated in the heart of Shortlands Village & our Hayes office situated in the main parade of Station Approach. Both offices are a very short stroll from the local train stations giving our prominent widow displays and striking office design high volumes of walk by traffic.
Justine Rawlins CRLM FARLA, our Letting Manager is based at the Shortlands office along with Kevin Mills for anything to do with Sales. Daniel Curran CRLM FARLA FNAEA is based at Hayes along with the Property Management Department headed up by Remy Harvey and Phil Angiolini MNAEA is the Residential Sales Manager of this branch.
All of our offices are fully networked so whichever office you initially choose to do business with, you can be sure that the other offices are all working hard for you too!
We have 5 principles that underpin the way we do business.
1) We’re good – our sales and lettings teams have over 40 years combined experience, we know what we’re doing and people come back to us time and time again.
2) We give realistic valuations - they might not be the highest, but they’re honest and they’ll be completely in tune with current market conditions.
3) Our costs are transparent - you’ll always know exactly what you’re being charged and what it’s for. Nothing is hidden.
4) We only employ proud, professional people - our teams work with integrity and are incredibly committed.
5) You’ll never need to chase us - we return every phone call and reply to every email, you’ll always know what’s going on.
Give us a call and put us to the test.