paragraphEdwards have rapidly grown to become one of the largest and most highly regarded independent estate and letting agents in the area with offices in Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wimborne and Verwood.
Founded by the two Directors Grant Edward Brooks and Naser Rezai who collectively have over 50 years of experience within the property market, the company has quickly established itself as a modern and pro-active family run company with traditional values and an ethical approach to the estate agency business.
The dedicated teams are passionate property professionals with experience and knowledge who with unstinting energy and relentless enthusiasm will strive to achieve the very best for our clients.
Utilising the latest innovative ideas in marketing, presentation and advertising, Edwards provide a unique and tailored service that we are very proud of.
The company is run by Grant who has worked as an estate agent in the local area every since leaving college and chose to leave a successful career in one of the leading estate agents in the South to open Edwards in 2009.
The company was named after his late Grandfather and is in fact his own middle name and that of his son Harrison. He has lived in the Bournemouth area for many years and adopts a truly 'hands on' approach to the managing of Edwards.
Our offices are designed to be welcoming and are located in prominent town centre locations in
Edwards are a very different company and welcome the opportunity of demonstrating the professional services they offer.
Why choose Edwards ?
As our testimonials demonstrate, our clients are our best advocates. We believe the key features of our service make us unique.
* Experienced teams with local knowledge that go the extra mile
* Stunning property details and photography including aerial and drone photography.
* Un- rivalled internet marketing on the most effective major property websites.
* Direct London marketing via the exclusive Fine & Country award winning network including central London.
* Access to national and international buyers
* Advertising in national publications including The Times, Telegraph and Country Life.
* Sales co-ordinators to progress and monitor your sale
* Extensive marketing in all major effective local property publications.
* Accompanied viewings by trained, professional staff
* Detailed feedback after every viewing
* Weekly progress reports/ updates
* State of the art website www.edwardestates.com
* A network of 300 offices with access to more buyers.
* Premium listings on Rightmove to make your property stand out.