Equity Estate Agents first opened its doors in 2003. Our Managing Director, who has lived in Enfield all his life, was determined to create an estate agency with a real community focus and one that would take pride in its quality of service. Today Equity Estate Agents is Enfield's leading independent estate agency and quality of service is still at the heart of our every action, interaction and transaction.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should consider using us when you next need an agency to help you to sell, let or manage your property, or to find your next home:
· Two ultra-modern flagship, quadruple-fronted branches in Enfield
· The largest team of estate agents in Enfield
· Over 1,500 properties sold and 2,000 properties let
· 500 properties currently managed by us
· All of our valuers have at least five years' experience
· All of our managers are promoted from within
· All of our consultants are highly-trained, friendly individuals
· Local expertise and knowledge because most of our consultants live in Enfield
· Access to over 1,000 independent agencies through the 'Move with Us' network
· this is just the tip of the iceberg...
We are the only independent estate agency in Enfield to have a branch in both the Enfield Town and Hertford Road sides of the borough, servicing all tastes and budgets.
We have a major focus on training at our agency to ensure that every consultant is ready, willing and able to help. They know to listen and understand before offering advice and, as many also live in the borough, they are always happy to impart local wisdom to those looking for somewhere close to schools, shops, open spaces, transport, and so on.
Our exceptional reputation, local knowledge, marketing budget and professional agency teams ensure the best prices are always achieved in the shortest time frames. Our dedication to our vendors and landlords, as well as our buyers and tenants, ensures smoother, swifter transactions. And, our support staff of administration, legal and mortgage advisors work together to ensure that all parties are offered all the advice they need throughout a let or a sale.