By using our professional residential letting service you could enjoy income that will substantially defray your mortgage payments, pay your maintenance bills or provide extra funds.
Letting and Full Management Service
(The service that provides peace of mind)
1. Marketing, advertising and conducting viewings at the property, including feedback of viewings.
2. Weekly advertising in Latest Homes and two national websites
3. Erection of TO LET board.
4. Tenant selection: obtaining a guarantor homeowner for the collection of rent
5. Preparation of tenancy agreements and all relevant notices.
6. Preparation of fully detailed inventory inclusive of photographs.
7. Collect rent and remit including statement.
8. Collect and hold deposit.
9. Chasing any rent arrears.
10. Arranging routine repairs and maintenance issues.
11. Property inspections – if tenant renews contract after initial six months then inspections are carried out on month 3 then 6 monthly thereafter. However, if tenant does not renew then inspection is carried out as normal on month three and again upon vacating.
12. Payment of property related outgoings.
13. Renewal of tenancy.
14. Check out report once tenants have vacated.
15. This service is continuous with each new set of tenants.