DISCOVER AN EASIER WAY TO HOUSE-HUNT FOR NEW-BUILD HOMES IN SOUTH WALES
Imagine... High specifications, pristine décor, energy efficiency, and space tailored for modern living.
Do you dream of being the first to live in your brand new home?
Following huge investment in the region, lots of stunning new-build properties and developments have sprung up in Cardiff and South Wales. So whether you're a first-time buyer, a growing family, an investor, or planning to downsize, you're spoilt for choice!
But how do you discover everything that's available, without driving for miles around the region?
The simple answer is to visit our new homes showroom in Cathedral Road. It's dedicated to new-build properties. You'll find our knowledgeable team on hand to give you expert advice. And with their friendly service and reliable communication, you'll get the information and ideas you need to make the right decision.
- Want to buy 'off plan' or a recently completed build? We'll walk you through the new home's buying process and show you which properties and developments match your needs.
- Want to invest? We can advise on projected rental earnings from different developments and help you pick a buy-to-let property that delivers your investment objectives.
- "Buy land - they're not making any more." - Mark Twain. If you are looking to buy or sell land, we want to hear from you!
What's more, due to our close links with the region's biggest developers, you can rely on us to keep you fully informed with what's up and coming in the area.
You'll even discover some fantastic early bird discounts and incentives.
Not convinced about new-build - yet?
If you've got your heart set on a Victorian or Georgian character property, don't dismiss new-build until you've had a proper look.
While new homes have been criticised over the years, the latest properties are built with modern living in mind.
Just look at all the benefits a brand new property offers you:
- You'll buy from a developer - not a chain and so you could move in quicker
- If you're buying a flat, apartment, or other leasehold property, you'll find lease lengths are often longer than older properties
- New-build properties usually come with a 2-10 year warranty. So if things do go wrong, you're covered
- There's no need to worry about outdated wiring, poorly maintained plumbing, damp, or other issues that can plague older properties - everything will be in pristine condition and of modern specification
- You've got a blank canvas on which you can make your mark - and often there's a chance to choose appliances, colour schemes, and the finishing touches
- New-build home are energy efficient - you could save significantly on heating and lighting
- Developments often come with extensive facilities and modern amenities such as on-site gyms, swimming pools, spas, and even new schools. Just imagine the lifestyle you could enjoy...
Ready to view your new-build options?
It's easy to start your new-build search. Simply book an appointment or pop in for a chat.
We're open Monday to Friday between 9am-6pm and until 5pm on Saturdays.
Once we've met and understood your requirements, we'll keep you informed as new opportunities come to market.