Getting the right tenant is so important!
For most of us, our home is our most important investment. We understand the anxieties often associated with renting out your house and aim to make your experience effortless and as free from tension as possible. From our House Doctor suggestions, through to professional viewings, Homelet combine a first class service with traditional values of respect, honesty and fairness to give you total peace of mind.
At Homelet not only do we have a prominent high street location, we are focused on harnessing the power of the web to market your house to its best advantage to attract that important enquiry. It is also true of the local newspapers, if you live out of an area you will not get a local paper although again we do advertise in the press but most of our leads do come from the internet.
This strong marketing approach is backed by our customer service philosophy which is to provide both Landlord and Tenant with fast and friendly information. Making sure we continually strive to keep everyone totally up to date with the latest information they need to ensure all parties are satisfied.
We advertise on all major property websites,right move and Zoopla are just a few of them, we have our own web site www.homeletsuk.com
How We Look After You and Your Property...
One of our experienced staff will carry out a free valuation of your property, advise you of its rental value and how it should be advertised and promoted.
Remember, we are very experienced in the letting of property and can offer advice on legal requirements such as Safety Certificates, deposits etc.
We are finding that more and more Landlords are asking us to let and manage their properties. There are sound reasons for doing so, including peace of mind and less hassle! 'Let Only' means just that - we will find you a tenant, do the credit and reference checks and finalise the Tenancy documentation.
After that, it's up to you to collect the rent and deal with any issues such as repairs, tenancy renewals etc.
With Full Management, you just leave everything to us - and after letting your property, we will collect the rent (accounting to you for it monthly) and look after any authorised repairs.
Our charges for Full Management are very competitive (and include compliance with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme requirements). Here is a list of the service we will provide to you.
With Fully Managed We;
- Secure the tenants holding bond with the DPS (The Deposit Protection Service)
- Can put you in touch with specialist companies who offer rent guarantee
- Complete with the tenant the tenancy agreement.
- Collect your rent and the holding deposit.
- Complete your inventory with photographs, which the tenant will agree and sign.
- Set up the standing order for your rent.
- Read utility meters and notify utility companies.
- Notify the local authorities (council tax) and water board.
- Complete gas and electricity checks and keep them up to date.
- Carry out regular inspections of your property, and keep you informed.
- Deal with all maintenance problems, which we always discuss with you before any work is done, so there are no bills or surprises for you. We can use our service people, or someone you may choose.
- Deal with tenant contact and tenancy renewals.
With Tenant Find Only;
PRICE: 50% & vat of the first month's rent. This price includes the initial set-up fee.
- All administration
- All advertising and marketing
- Accompanied viewings 7 days a week, including evening viewings
- Tenant credit checks and referencing
- Draw up the legal tenancy agreement and organise the move in date
- Collecting the first month's rent & deposit in advance and transferring payment to the Landlord (minus agency fees) once funds have cleared. If required, assisting landlords to become registered to hold the deposits
- Advising on all utility bill transfers with the landlord and tenants
- Advising on Health & Safety requirements of the property, arranging Gas & Electric Safety Certificates if needed
Drawn from a continually updated register, all prospective Tenants are thoroughly referenced and credit checked. In some cases we will also require a guarantor.
Out Of Hours Service
For our initial meetings with you we will if necessary be pleased to visit your property outside normal office hours, at a time that is convenient to you, and thus fit in with your busy schedule.
Insurance For Landlords
We can arrange quotes for competitively priced insurance products designed specially for Landlords, providing extra security and peace of mind.These include: