Having been situated in the picturesque Village of Datchet for in excess of 25 years, Horler incorporating Stephen Uren Estate Agents pride ourselves on our expert knowledge of the local and surrounding area thus providing clients with a first class service throughout your personal experience with us.
Horler incorporating Stephen Uren are delighted to be the only agent in the Village regulated by The Associates of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) and also by The Property Ombudsman meaning your best interests and home are in safe, reliable hands.
Our extensive marketing package and award winning custom made software is designed to provide quick and instant property details to all registered applicants, meaning your property is exposed to potential tenants in a fast and professional manor.
As well as adverting the property in house via our modern office, our marketing package also includes high visibility on a number of major property portals as well as our recently updated website, www.horler.co.uk and in the property paper for the local area.
Our management team are dedicated to maintaining your property to the highest standard via our vast maintenance knowledge and use of fully qualified tradesman, who are reliable and above all, competitively priced. In our view a highly important aspect when choosing the right agent to let your property. Our quarterly inspections are carried out by a member of the maintenance team or your dedicated negotiator; therefore your property is in good hands for the duration of the tenancy.
Horler incorporating Stephen Uren are proud to announce that our longevity and knowledge in the residential lettings market, along with always going that extra mile for clients, is what has provided us with the great reputation and repeat business we continually receive today.
So what makes Horler incorporating Stephen Uren stand out from the crowd:
- Horler incorporating Stephen Uren are pleased to have a number of ARLA qualified staff working in their offices. This means that staff are required to attend regular regional meetings in order to stay updated with legal legislation and developments within the rental sector.
- We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS), an insurance based deposit protection scheme providing you with security throughout the tenancy.
- Quarterly inspections mean that your property and its contents are looked after and that any maintenance issue shall be dealt with by out dedicated management team immediately after.
- Horler incorporating Stephen Uren offer three services including Fully Managed, Rent Collect and Let Only, each of which can be tailed to your own individual needs.
- Our awarding winning in house management system providing Landlords with up-to-date marketing stats and inspection reports.
- A dedicated accounts department managing the collection of rent and deposits and providing monthly statements.
We would be delighted to hear from you in relation to any Property needs you may have.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Horler Incorp Stephen Uren, Datchet. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.