Home is where the heart is and at Jackson Lile & Close our heart is in selling your property! We all know moving can be a stressful time and that’s where we step in to make your life simpler. We provide a first class service to both buyers and sellers, with a personal, friendly approach.
We are able to provide you with a comprehensive range of surveys for all types of property. Team Surveyors are a national network of ISO 9002 accredited Surveyors working closely alongside local Team Estate Agents to help our buyers and sellers through their home moving experience.
All surveyors are fully qualified and RICS compliant. Team Surveyors are on the panel of most major lenders and can help you through all aspects of the surveying process.
We always recommend Team Conveyancing which is a conveyancing service integrated with our computer system ensuring we are always in touch with the progress of your move and enabling us to work closely with you Team Conveyancing lawyer to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
By combining good old fashioned know-how with excellent customer service using the very latest in computer and internet technology, Team Conveyancing ensure that everyone is better informed and focused on achieving the highest standards for you.
• No Move - No Fee – you only pay if you move.
• Detailed fixed price quotations – you only pay the fee quoted at the outset.
• Search fee GUARANTEE providing FREE second searches, if required.
• Regular progress reports to you in writing or by email.
• On-Line tracking with confidential PIN
• SMS instant text updates to you as progress happens.
• Computer link direct to our office
• Client liaison team – open the same hours we are, save Sunday.
The Team HomeFile has been around for many years and was designed to pre-empt the Government HIP legislation which was phased in from 1st August 2007 and affects all properties from 14th December 2007. By law ALL sellers must now provide a pack containing:-.
The HomeFile process comprises:-
• A Sale Statement - setting out the basic terms on which the property is to be sold
• Evidence of legal title – usually office copies of the land registration documents
• Local Authority and Water and Drainage searches
• An Energy Performance Certificate – assessing the energy efficiency of your home.
• A copy of the lease where the property has a leasehold title.
Our years of experience in providing our own Homefile means that we now have a tried and tested systems for preparing these packs ensuring that they are available for you and your buyers within a matter of days rather than weeks. We are able to fund the cost of the pack, so that you don’t have to, and if you take advantage of our “All Inclusive” service the cost will form part of our agency commission, agreed with you at the outset, and will also include the full conveyancing service provided by our team conveyancing lawyers.
What this means for you is that you ONLY pay for any part of our service if you move and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if you don’t! Simple, uncomplicated and completely straightforward